Paradise..... Part 1

Ariana's POV:
Since my schedule was going to be hectic with endless promo for Dangerous Woman after vacation, I decided to plan a girls day. I invited Victoria, Lexie, Liz, and Sascha. We're going to the spa for facials, mani-pedis, and bikin waxes.

*At the spa*
I pull up to the spa and the first thing I see is my best friend Alexa. When I see her I give her a huge hug. "Alexaaaa I missed you so much I freaking love you" Ariana said excitedly. "Aww. I missed you to babe. We really need to catch up. Where's the rest of the squad?" Said Alexa smiling. "They're all on the way! Let's go in and wait for them. It's getting a little hot out here"

*inside the spa*

Sascha walks in along with Liz and Victoria. I walk over to greet them. Hey ladies! We did a group hug and jumped up and down as if we hadn't seen each other in years.
Ariana: I'm so glad all of you could come.
Lexie: Of course! You're my best friend. You know I'd do anything for you
Sascha: Yeah girl. You know we love you
Victoria: Anything for you boo!
Liz:  You've always got us!
Ariana: So Liz, how's it going with Sex, Drugs & Rock and Roll?
Liz: Pretty good. Filming for the next season
Ariana: That's awesome. Sascha how's everything going with you?
Sascha: Oh you know. The usual. Handling my business and drinking coffee.
Ariana: Girl we are twinsss. But how's my college girl doing!

Lexie: Just loving Paris and traveling the world. And I'm still obsessed with Starbucks.
Sascha: It's good to know that y'all haven't changed a bit.
Ariana: Lol of course not!
Liz: Everyone is prospering and that's awesome... But let's get to the good stuff. Ariana what's up with you and Sean?

Ariana: Oh. *blushes* We're both kinda busy but we make time for each other and keep it all lowkey.
Victoria: *laughs*
Everyone: *looks at Victoria*
Ariana: You've been quiet all day baby. What's so funny?
Victoria: You! You tell us and your fans everything but when it comes to you and Sean it's all lowkey.
Alexia: She ain't lying though Ari.
Ariana: Okay okay. Lemme clear this up. Me and Sean are great and he makes me really happy. And I know you guys love us together because of that. I just wanna keep it lowkey so that there's no drama. That's all
Victoria: Oh it makes sense now. I respect that.
Liz: That's fine by me. Your happiness is not important.
Sascha: It's all good girl. You know I support you full out.
Lexie: Aww. I'm happy for you girl. I'm happy that you're finally truly happy.
Victoria: Aww sis. You know I only worry about it cause I love you. I support you no matter what.
Ariana: This is why I love you GUYSSS!💖💖 Now who's ready for these facials??!!!
Everyone: YAAS! Let's do this!

                     Sean's POV
I called up my whole squad so we could perfect the plans before tomorrow. I've got the ring now.

*squad walks in*
Zeno: Aye man. What's good? *does handshake with Sean
Tommy: Wassup! You ready to get this engagement poppin?
Tone: This is finna be lit!
Sean: Man I really appreciate y'all for coming through. Ari is a special girl and I really wanna do this right. I already talked to her dad and got his blessing.
Tone: Wow you dead serious about her huh?
Sean: Yup! She's really the one.
Tommy: He sprung y'all. He over here bout to wife her up he said while laughing.
Sean: You laughing now but it's gone happen to yo ess one day.
Zeno: BRUH! It could even happen to me he says seriously. Then everybody just busts out laughing.
Sean: Okay okay. We had a good laugh. But let's go over this plan.
Tone you got them cameras ready right?
Tone: You already know!
Sean: Zeno! The private jet ready right?
Zeno: Yeah. I gotchu
Sean: Alright now Tommy. The music is set up right?
Tommy: Already done!
Sean: I swear y'all the most loyal people I got in the crew.
Everyone: