Family and Friends Part 1

Author's Note: Hey loves! I know it's been awhile since I've updated, butttt I'm on thanksgiving break. As always, I'm grateful for each one of you lovely people. Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving !!!🦃💕 As always, story picks up where we left off! Enjoy😊

*the next day*

Ariana's POV:
It was daylight and I had just woke up. I was a bit worried cause Sean wasn't next to me, so I walked downstairs. As I walked down, I smelt something good. My fiancé made me some breakfast 😍🙈

I sneak up behind him while he's in the kitchen and give him the biggest hug. "Morning baby!!! I thought I'd make you breakfast since I didn't let you sleep that much last night" Sean said.

""Aww thank you! You remember how much I love vegan waffles!! You're the best." I said. Then I attacked him with kisses.

Sean couldn't stop laughing. "Baby I know I'm sexy but damn." 😏 Sean said. "Sorry baby. I just love you !!" I said. "Now are those waffles don't yet? Cause I'm hungry." I said.

"Yes wifey. " He said smiling. "Sometimes I think you love food more than me." Said Sean. "Awww. Don't think that. I love you as much as food. And you know that. " I said.

"Aww. That's so cute. Now eat your waffles. I'm about to head to the studio and finish this album off. " he said

"Babe you always work so hard on your music. But you seriously gotta let me hear it!! You stingy with it. " I said.

"You know what you right babe. I'm gonna let you hear the whole album... The day that it's finished"😂💀

"Petty AF. I'll see you tonight. I'm gonna finish eating and head to the studio myself. I promised I'd help Mac with a song." I explained.

"Have fun! And tell him I said hey too. That's my homie from way back. " he said.

"I will. Love youu" I said. I walk to the door with him and give him a kiss.

*at the studio w/ Mac*

I just got to the studio. I'm a bit nervous cause I haven't seen Mac in awhile and I'm still trying to somewhat hide this engagement ring since I'm not ready to announce yet.

I walk inside of the building and text Mac.
Ari: Hey Mac. I'm at the studio. Ready to singg😅
Mac: Awesome. I'm on my way to come get you.
Ari: Okay.

A minute later Mac comes to the front where I was. "Hey Ari" he said smiling. " Hey!! Long time no see" I said. "I know right. But hey. Let's hit the studio. Maybe we can catch up a bit. He said hopefully.

*inside the studio*

"So what have you been up to? I heard about that Dangerous Woman album." Mac said.

"Oh my gosh. I didn't know you eve knew about it. But yeah. I spent a lot of time on it. And my fans are happy with it, and so am I. I'm rehearsing for the tour currently" I explained.

"Wow. I'm proud of you. You've came a long way. I'm glad your album did well." He said.

"Thank you. What's been up with you though? " I asked.