Say It

Authors Note:

Hey babies!!!! Just a little reminder for you all. This story pick up right where it left off! If you wanna enhance your experience for this new chapter, I suggest you press the play button on the video. It fits this chapter perfectly. 😏😍🤗
a

Sean's POV:
I can't believe that the first person I see when I walk out of the car is..... Naya. Didn't Ariana already tell her to move on?

"I knew you'd show up" Naya said in an innocent voice.

"Uhm... no offense... but why are you here? I'm trying to handle business right now. And you're in the way." I said seriously

"I know I said I'd try and move on. But I really think we could work this out if I just quit being so crazy" explained Naya.

"Let's be honest. You wouldn't want me if I wasn't whippin this foreign. You only ever wanted me for my money. Why should I think that changed?" I said getting frustrated.

"Because you KNOW me Sean." She pouted.

"Look. I'm gone keep it short and sweet. I don't want you and I never will. Now please go home, quit wasting my time, and hope that I don't file a restraining order or worse."
I almost yelled.

"Okay. Now that I heard it from you...I get it now. I should move on... forreal this time." Naya said.

"Yeah okay. Good luck with life" I said dismissively.

She finally got in her car and drove away. I turn around to walk inside the building.

"What happened outside" asked Tinashe

"Nothing much. Just some crazy female. That's all. Y'all ready to shoot this video? " I said excitedly.

"HELL YEAH" yelled the WHOLE crew.

*Ariana's POV *

We take a slight break from tour rehearsals, so I go to the restroom for a little privacy.

I pick up the phone and call my mom for a little bit.

*Phone call*

Mom: Hello

Me: Hi mommy. I miss you and Nonna. How's everything in Florida.

Mom: We miss you too. No worries everything is going fine. Nonna misses her belissima. Anyway you can come visit soon?

Me: I can always make time to visit you guys. Family always comes first.

Mom: That's what I like to hear. You're still family oriented just like I raised you.

Me: "That's right. Momma raised a boca girl and a baddie Italian." I could help but laugh at the last part.

Mom: You're a mess. Love you sweetie. Momma has to get back to work. See you soon!

Me: Alright by mommy. See ya

*hangs up*

I check my phone for text messages and I see one from Sean.