Back to Business

Sean's POV:
Alright. So me and wifey just got off vacation and I proposed to her. We're hella happy right now.

So now that we've spent quality time together in the Bahamas, we both have the wildest schedules. I'm gonna be in the studio for the longest. But she understands.

We both actually have a career to take care of out here. I'm bout to call up the whole squad and work on this Alexander Wang video. My song "King Pin" is gone be in the background .

Tinashe pullin up too. But Ari not really tripping though. I let her know and she's said that's cool. Turns out that Ari really loves her music. Maybe they'll work together one day.

*gets in the car* *arrives on set*

I get out of the car and the first person I see shocks me! I have no idea why she's even hear. This is a whole nother level of annoying.... and stalkerish.

Ariana's POV:

I can't believe this!!! I... Ariana Grande Butera... am actually engaged. I honestly though this day would never come.

Not ready to tell my babes about it yet. So I'm trying be careful to hide the ring for a little. But I'm getting the urge to just flaunt it a bit. For a certain person who THOUGHT it was theirs 😈

I was daydreaming in the car about the wedding until I got a phone call. Since I was in the backseat of a limo I answered.

I looked at the caller idea and I couldn't believe. Mac.... that's wild. We haven't really spoke in 3 years. But he's nice and we were good friends so I pick it up.

Phone Call:
Ariana: Hey Mac! Long time no see.
Mac: Haha yeah! Just wanted to see how you've been.
Ariana: That's so sweet of you. Doing amazing. How've you been?
Mac: Been doing good. Well except breaking up with my ex. We were together for the longest but it just didn't work out.
Ari: Dang. That sucks. But don't let it get you down. You'll find another girl soon.
Mac: True true. But listen.... I'm working on this album called "The Divine Feminine". Do you mind doing a song on it?
Ari: Okay. I'd love to! Anything for a good friend.
Mac: Thanks Ari. You're the nicest.!
Ari: You're welcome. My schedule is full today, so wanna hit the studi around 2 tomorrow?
Mac: Sound good! I'm so glad we're cool.
Ari: Of course! "The Way" REALLY started off my career from Nickelodeon. I'm forever grateful for that. Like you a real one for that. We gone be friends for life!
Mac: Aww! Don't be so humble. Your career would've popped off with or without me on the song and you know it. 😂 But yeah. Like you said friends for life .
Ari: Always! Well I gotta get to work on this tour. See you tomorrow
Mac: Alright bye Ari. See you tomorrow.

*skips to the meeting*
I walked in and I see my whole crew and I missed them so much so we do a big group hug. My favorite members of my crew are Nekai and the twins 💕💕

"Let's talk about this choreography" says Brian. "Ooh yes! I'm listening" I said. "Well since this is a new era, I think new choreography would be in order. No more same old same old."

"Okay! I get watchu saying. So I wanna have choreography that represents who I am. A dangerous woman." I said excitedly. "Now you're talking. " said Scott . Okay.

"Speaking of repressing you... said. Let's talk about these visuals. You're a queen who wants to make their presence known once you walk on that stage" Scott said .

"Alright. Tell me more." I said curiously. I truly wanted to hear his ideas. Cause I really wanna step it up and make this my very best tour.

"I'm thinking we have visuals of you on the huge screen in the background. It can be whatever video you want of you"

"I love that idea! Ooh! I just thought of something. You know how on Beyonce's Formation tour, her visuals matched up with her songs? I kind've wanna do that too!"

"Okay LITTT. " said Nekai. " We've got a lot of work to do, so let's get started" said Scooter "OKAY SCOOT" yelled me and the crew.

I already knew this was gonna be a good day! I'm kind've happy to be getting back to business.

But I really am looking forward to seeing my hubby when he's done with work todayy!! 😌

Author's Note:
I may not update when y'all want it... but I'm always right on time! Can I get an AMEN?! 😂 Lol. Okayyy anywayssss. I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I brought Mac into the story because it's gonna really help me get this story to the next level .... but this is NAWT I repeat NAWT a "Maciana " story👏🏽🌚 Here's something to think about before the next update!!! 1. Who did Sean see when he pulled up. ( Hint! Hint!) And 2. What's gonna happen with Ari and Mac in the studio? (Don't comment nothing wild about this or I won't respond) 😌 I love you guys so so much!! There have been times where I've thought I couldn't write anymore, but you guys encourage me to keep going. 💪🏽 love you all so so much!!!!

You know I love youuuuu-
Xoxo- Kait💋