Too High

Ariana's POV:
Sean and I are on the jet on our way from vacation and I couldn't be anymore relaxed. I looked over at Sean who was looking out the window.
"What are you thinking about babe?" I said. "How high up in the air we are!" Sean said. "We really are though.... You know what we should do?"

Ariana said. Sean turns his head and smirks.  "I got an idea." Sean says. "Okay. Let's go!"
Ariana gets up and walks to the bathroom. 30 seconds later Sean walks to the bathroom.

When Sean got in the bathroom he noticed how small the bathroom was. "Damn fiancé. This bathroom is small af" Sean groaned. "I know daddy. But it doesn't matter. Just focus on me." Ariana said as she started kissing him softly.

Sean and Ari start making out and he slides his hands down her back. He moved his hands to her booty and pick her up and puts her on the sink.

Ari was feeling greedy so she speed it up by kissing on Sean's neck and moving her hands down to the D. "Mile high club here we come." Ariana mumbled.

Sean slid Ariana's pants off. At the same time Ari took Sean's shirt off.
He looks so yummy. Sean was rubbing on her boobs while biting and kissing on her neck.

Ari couldn't wait anymore... So she took his pants off leaving him in nothing but his boxers. She gave him that look and he knew what to do.

*2 hours later*

We were finally done and I could barely walk. It was so bad that I almost fell on the way to the seat.

Sean's POV:

My financé is WILD! She a freak. We could barley move in that bathroom.. It was so little. But somehow.... She still managed to ride like a pro🤔 Only her though. Just one of the many reasons I got make her my wifey 💍

Ariana: That was fun! I don't know why I'm so wild sometimes.
Sean: Babygirl I'm not complaining. You know I love your crazy ess.
Ariana: Aww! I can't wait until the day I can finally call you my husband 😍
Sean: And I can't wait to call you my wife. Everything worked out for us like I knew it would.
Ariana: It did! From now on, we can leave the past in the past and finally be happy.☺️

Ariana's POV:
I haven't been this happy in a year or two. I forgot what this felt like. It's almost as if I was high on life.

Sean and I were talking and laughing for the rest of the flight. This vacation brought us closer together and we got to spend that much needed time together.

I started thinking about how once we landed from this flight, we'd have to hide from the paparazzi again. "Damn... Sean we gotta be careful once we get off this jet. The paparazzi are really some trolls"

"I know wifey. Don't worry about them too much. You know I gotchu. Plus they have no life anyways. That's why they stay worried about ours!"

Ari started laughing so hard that she almost fell out the chair. " I'm GONEE. But you right though." Ari said once she caught her breath.

"You know what we should do? " Sean said smirking. "Go back to the bathroom do you can hit it again." Ari said hopefully.

"No miss freak nasty Sean chuckled. I think we should spam everybody with our selfies we took on vacation." Sean explained.