Chapter 4: My Weekend

Like millions of other teenage girls, I spend my weekends at the mall with a couple of my friends. That's how I was spending my Saturday afternoon with Jenny and Robin right at this moment. We went in multiple of stores and bought clothes and a bunch of other crap that girls buy. We were heading towards the food court now to get something to eat. I was starving.

"So what are you gonna get?" Jenny asks me.

"I don't know, maybe a sandwhich or some chinese. How about you?"

"I think I want some subway."

"That sounds good right now." Robin adds. We make our way to subway and Jenny goes first to make her sandwhich.

"So did you hear about that party next Friday?" Robin starts.

"I've heard some things. Who's party is it?" I ask her.

"It's Shane's party, are you gonna go?"

I started to think about it. Shane is Jake's best friend and also a popular kid in my school. I didn't know if I wanted to go to the party or not, but I was open to it.

"I don't know. Maybe. Are you?" I ask her, as Jenny finally gets her sandwhich and Robin is next in line.

"Yeah I want to, but I'm not going alone." She finishes saying as she starts talking to the subway guy now.

"We should so go Kaitlyn." Jenny tells me.

"You wanna go too?"

"Hell yeah! Shane is such a hunk, and Jake will be there of course." She winks at me. Jenny knows what's going on with me and Jake. It all started freshmen year, when Jake and I had class. We talked to one another, but nothing much has happened other than that. You can say we were friends, but he then started going out with Megan. They've been together ever since, and Jake's a sweet guy and all, but he's a dumbass for dating Megan. I'm sorry, but she just gets on my nerves. Anyways, long story short, Jake doesn't hesitate to flirt with me at times, and we still talk, but we never go more than that. Like I said, he's a sweet guy, so my guessing is he's too much of a nice guy for being devoted to Megan. Which, she doesn't deserve at all.. I'll fill you in why some other time.

"OH MY GOD !" Jenny exclaims with her jaw nearly hitting the floor. Robin was finishing up making her sandwhich and was now paying. I look at Jenny and try to see what she's gawking at with such interest.

"What?" I chuckle from the frozen expression on her face.

"Look which hot gym teacher is here!!!" She says with so much excitement in her voice. I look to where she's pointing at and my eyes fall on Mr. Graham, the youngest of the trio.

"Okay, so? A hot guy goes to the mall.. nothing new Jen." I say, smiling from how she reacted.

"Bitch, its not just any hot guy, its a hot guy that WE know, from OUR school, who's a GYM teacher!!!" She emphasysis. I laugh at how she's reacting.

"I thought you liked Smith! " I tell her as I'm next in line now. I tell the subway guy I want italian bread and turkey as my choice. I'm in the middle of making a sandwhich with Jenny squeeling telling Robin how Mr. Graham is in line, across the food court getting chinese food. Robin doesn't fail to get excited just as Jenny, and the subway guy looks like he wants to laugh from how they're all acting.

"Sorry." I tell him as he breaks into a chuckle he's been holding back.

"No problem." He replies. "You have some interesting friends there."

"That's one way to put it." I smile. "They're so god dam embarrassing." I say as I turn around to see them still staring at Mr. Graham. I shake my head.