Foreign

You just moved to America from (home country) and you had no friends. The neighbourhood that you were living in seemed friendly so you decided to introduce yourself to the neighbours

You knocked on the door of the house next to yours.
The door opened and you saw a tall boy with long blond hair that was shaved on the sides. The hair non the sides was brown. He was shirtless and wear if red basketball shorts and white socks

"Hi I'm Y/N. I just moved in next door."

"Nice to meet you Y/N. I'm Justin." He extended his hand and you shook it."

"I lm just going around introducing myself. I'll see you around." You walked down the street until you were tried then walked back home.

Later that evening you were sitting in the house alone be Nd bored because your parents had things to do. You heard a knock on the door.
"Who is it?" You asked
"It's Justin from next door." He answered from the other side of the closed door.
"Ok." I unlocked the door and opened it
"Hi."
"Hey Y/N. A couple if friends and I are going to a party. You wanna come?"
"Beats being here broadband alone. Just give me a few minutes.

You went upstairs and changed into a patterned flowing tank top, blue skinny jeans, black heels with rhinestones, leaf design earnings, some bangles and a black jacket in case you felt cold.

You walked down the stair to find jousting sitting on the couch. He stood up when he heard you coming.

"Wow Y/N you look great!" He said looking you over.

"Thanks but my eyes are up here." You said lifting his eyes from you but to your face.

"Hehe sorry."

During the drive to the party he asked you where you were from since he didn't recognize your accent.

At the party you danced and had fun and you busted out some moves that they were.amazed by.

"Wow where'd you learn to move like that? That so cool."

"What can I say? I'm foreign."

---------------
I know that was terrible but pls vote and comment any ideas.

Thanks
-Grace-Angela