Honeymoon Mayhem

You woke up next to a shirtless Justin Bieber, asleep with his arms around you. You blushed remembering the steamy events of the previous night.

You heard him walking up. He kissed you neck and said in his raspy morning voice.
"Good morning beautiful."

"Morning handsome."

"What a perfect way to start the honeymoon huh?" He said. You knew he was smirking even though your back was to him.

"Yeah. Everyday will be prefect if I can just wake up in your arms. Honestly I wouldn't mind if I died in your arms." You said. You started getting up but he pulled you back

"Justin I have to brush my teeth. I have really bad morning breath."

"How bad?" He asked

"Garbage and poop."

"Gross get away from me." He said jokingly in a feminine voice.

You laughed and walked away knowing that he was staring at your bare backside. You went over to you suitcase which was obviously still packed an grabbed some clothes. You had decided to take a shower and you did.

****

You came out wearing a crop top and tight yet comfortable booty shorts. Justin was still in bed on his iPad.
"Hey babe." You plopped onto the bed next to him with your feet having off of the bed. "Watcha doin?" you said in an Isabella voice.

"Looking for a new hotel." He said looking white upset

"Why I like it here." You whined

"Apparently so do Selena and Hailey." He showed me the instagram picture of them together in the lobby.

"We won't even run into them babe."

"Yeah accept at the pool, the restaurant and the elevator. I'm not staying in a place where I could get myself in trouble. "

I squinted my eye at him in suspicion. "Get in trouble with who?"

"You. I know Hailey is gonna try and make a move and I don't want to be put into a compromising situation."

"Ok, but do that tomorrow ok." You took the iPad from him and put it on the little night stand. You straddled him and leaned down to kiss him.

"We might wanna get a head start on those kids." You smirked

****

Justin's POV
After our second round I decided to go check out the pool and see if we could get permission to go night swimming. I was supposed to meet the manager at the front desk to talk to him when the elevator doors opened I was greeted by a pretty face that I did not want to see.

"Justin, hey."

"Umm, I'll take the next one. Or the stairs. I need the exercise." I said. I've been married for a day and I'm trying really hard to be a good husband.

I went to the stairs and Hailey followed me.
"You know the only reason you're avoiding new it's because you know you want me." I opened the door to the emergency exit and Hailey followed. She ran in front of me.

"There's no one here." She started to unbutton the shirt that she was wearing. She came closer and put her arms on my shoulders and joined them behind my neck. She kissed my cheek.

I just looked at her and realised that my fear was nothing. I just scoffed and rolled my eyes before heading back up the stairs and jogged to the elevator which opened in seconds and I closed it before Hailey could get there.

****

That night I led Y/N to the pool that I had gotten for us alone. She grasped as she saw the candle lit pool and our dinner.

"So I met Hailey today."

"And?"

"Nothing. She kissed me on the cheek to try and get something started but I just roled my eyes and left."

"Does that mean that we don't have to leave?" Y/N squeaked.

I nodded. We were lying down in the pool cabana. After about an hour I thought Y/N would want to sleep when she stood up and held her hand out for me to follow her. We stood at the edge of the pool and she jumped in pulling me with her.

"We're not allowed to make any noise babe." I said. She giggled and apologized before planting a long, wet sad passionate kiss on my lips. Then kissed for a while then she smiled at me.

"So what are you gonna do when you see Selena?" She asked

"I guess we'll never know." I said before reconnecting our lips for another passionate kiss.

-------------------

Thanks for reading and so so so sorry for the late update. I have been busy at some points and had writers block the others. I'm really sorry.

I hope you enjoyed. Please.vote, comment and share.

Byyeee