6)Who's Story Is It Anyway?: Xmas Edition

#12ImaginesOfXmas

🎄

You were all at dinner eating talking and having fun. You and Justin's kids are both teenagers now and everyone loves them. After dinner we went to the living room and just sat together telling stories. Things got interesting as they do, when our kids decided to ask a question.

"How did mom and dad meet?"

"We told you guys already honey. We met on the Ellen show." Justin said.

"What no." Your cousin said.
"I was with you when you met him at that bar. You and I were celebrating my divorce with some friends and you got tipsy after three shots and we went to dance. I took you to go sit down because you were starting to fall over. I left you at the bar and went to dance with some girl and when I came back you were making out with that nigga. " he said pointing at Justin. You glared at him.

"Really, y/c/n? Really?"

"What are you talking about. That wasn't the first time they met. They met for the first time at my gig at that club." Your sister said. She was a DJ. You and Justin gestured for her to stop right there.

"She was there with her friends to see me DJ and she had a lil too much to drink. She was dancing like crazy with whoever she could hold because she could stay up on her own." You hung your head in shame

"Justin was one of the nicer guys that helped you get to the bar to sit down. I was worried so I let someone take over for a bit and when I found you at the bar y'all were making out. He offered to take you home, but I sent him away and put you in my boss's office to sleep it off since he wasn't in."

"Damn, girl the lies you tell. That's not how it happened." Your cousin said

"That's exactly what happened."

"Everybody shut up. I'm the only one here who really knows how they met." My mother started and we all groaned knowing what story she was about to tell.

"We were at the supermarket buying food to cook for her graduation party when she wandered off to find juice. I finished my shopping but still she hadn't returned so I went to look for her and found her talking to Justin in front of the refrigerator holding a big bottle of juice. I called her to follow me and she did hesitantly. I asked who he was and she lied that she knew him from school."

"Aunty, I love and respect you but you're wrong." One of your female cousins said.
"We were walking down the street from Happy Me drinking our ice-teas and we heard screaming. He was running down the street to get away from the paps. He stopped us and asked if he could borrow her hats and switch jackets because he didn't want them to see him. He offered to pay and she said
"I'm cool with just getting your number."
Then he said
"I'm sorry I don't give it out." She shrugged and took the money. He took her cap wearing to backwards and her sweater. He gave her his. He kissed her cheek and thanked her then tried to walk away calmly.

They mistook her for him and started taking pictures."

"Y'all out here spitting all this BS. The truth is--"

"They met at--"

"No I'm telling the story." Your cousins started fighting and your mother had to break it up.

"So basically mom is a hoe when she's drunk and dad is a gentleman that either kisses her or takes her home?" You daughter asked.

"Basically, but here's what really happened and none of y'all were there." You looked at Justin and he nodded.

"I was at the club that y/s/n was playing at with y/c/n celebrating his divorce. The guy that you guys saw me making out with was not Justin but you did see the same person. Y/s/n put me in her boss's office to sleep it off, but I wasn't drunk. I woke up feeling a bit better. I walked out of the loud club and called an uber. While I was waiting there were two groups of guys. One group of guys walked into the club and the smaller group was basically hanging around me. They basically flirted and got aggressive when I refused them. Justin was in the other group that went inside." Justin continued.

"While I was inside with my friends I felt that she shouldn't be out there alone, so I figured we should just go see if she's okay and maybe offer her a ride. I went outside with Za and Khalil and saw these two guys. We ran to them and basically got into a street fight trying to protect her. I put her in our car and drove to my place. She thanked me and we had dinner together. I ordered a pizza and and gave her my pyjamas to wear. We stayed up all night talking until she fell asleep."

"I woke up the next day and walked down stairs. I just followed the divine smell coming from the kitchen. He was cooking bacon. I looked at the table and saw all the food that was on it--sausage, eggs, oatmeal, some sliced fruit and toast.

'Are you expecting a lot of people for breakfast?' I asked. He looked at the table and with a chuckle said,

'No I just didn't know what you wanted.' We sat down and had breakfast together and talked some more. Two days later when mommy and I were shopping for graduation food I saw him at the store and we talked. When mom saw us, being the conservative that she is I couldn't tell her that he was a guy who's house I had spent the night at when I was supposed to be sleeping over at my friend's house. And the guy that bumped into us running down the street was Austin Mahone."

"That is so cool mom. I wonder how I'm going to meet my future husband." Your daughter sighed

"Hopefully under less unorthodox and less life threatening circumstances." Justin said. We all laughed and continued to tell stories about different things. It was a great Christmas day.

--------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Please vote if you did and comment any ideas you may  have. Share to spread some Christmas cheer and have a great day.

Happy holidays my little wakadoodles
♡Kauly