Twitter Beef

You and Justin had been Twitter beefing for ages. Y'all just didn't like each other. You were in Twitter in the morning. You sent your fans the usual good morning tweet then tweeted a picture of you on set and attached a link to your new music video.

Justin did not waste anytime replying

Justin:@y/t/n more shameless promo hey?

You: @justinbieber it's not shameless if it's my job. Btw love the new hair. People can finally stop mistaking you for a boy.

Justin: @y/t/n wow you calling me a girl 'so origional'

You: @justinbieber DO NOT start a fight you won't win. You thought comedy central was bad. I will roast you so bad you gon turn shades of pink you've never seen.

Justin: @y/t/n oh please Y/N. You don't have to act ghetto to make up for the fact you were raised rich.

You: @justinbieber and you don't have to act black to to accept the fact that you weren't.

Fans started tweeting you saying you went too far. Justin hadn't replied so you just left Twitter and went eat breakfast with your friends.

"Y/N we saw that Twitter beef you and Justin had this morning. Damn girl. Like I love a good Twitter beefin' but that was crossing the line." Your friend said

"I guess so. It just makes me so mad that he is always looking for attention, plus he started it." I said

"Well now you need to finish it. You better apologize before you get attacked by Beliebers." You best friend said.

"Yeah I'm scared of them little Beliebers. Like an army of obsessed teens. I mean forget sending the U.S. troops to Afghanistan. Just send a bunch of beliebers and tell them the Taliban I after Justin. We'd win the war in two days." Y'all laughed at what your friend had said.

When you got home you took your phone and opened Twitter. There were more angry tweets from fans and still nothing from Justin.

You decided it was time for you apology.

You: @justinbieber I'm sorry I over stepped. That went way to far. Even though I will say you started it. I really hope you can forgive me and we can end this little feud that we have. I also apologized to Justin's family. That was not right if me to speak of you in that way.

A few minutes later Justin relied

Justin: @y/t/n you're forgiven and I'm sorry for starting something I couldn't finish. Let be friends.

You: @justinbieber see you at the VMAs and I hope everyone enjoys my performance #NowThatsShamelessPromo

---------

Speaking of shameless promo. Please check out my story The Writer Living With Divas. I update almost everyday.

Edit: I have since deleted that story.

Please vote and comment.

Love
~Grace-Angela