Sorry/I'll Show You

Justin's POV

I waited nervously at the door. I wasn't sure how to stand, whether to cross my arms or just stand awkwardly. How does one position themselves after just cheating on their wife? Especially a wife like Y/N. She has been by my side even after i hurt her so many times.

She bounced into the house with her earphhones in singing along to Fetty Wap 679 at about eleven minutes passed one in the morning with her bushy black hair tied up forming a little rabbit's tale, wearing a red tank top and black yoga pant and black training shoes. She was carrying two bags. A gym bag and a backpack.

I wasn't one to judge what time she was getting home considering that what I did was ten times worse than coming home late.

I knew she was mad about something when I saw the gym clothes she was wearing. She always works out in the home gym when she's mad, before coming inside as cool as a cucumber.

"Babe your home." I said nervously

She put her hand up to stop me from hugging her.

"Save it." She walked away and went to our room. I followed her.

"What's wrong babe?"

She scoffed and laughed sarcastically which made me even more nervous. "Did you seriously just ask me that? I guess if you weren't busy sleeping with your assistant maybe she would have reminded you that I was walking in a Victoria's Secret fashion show tonight."

I grasped. I was shocked that she new seeing as it happened like two hours ago and was mentally slapping myself in the face for not being at her first major fashion show.

"Babe. I'm so sorry. I--"

"For what? Cheating or missing a major milestone in my career? Hmm? Cos both seem pretty serious to me."

"Babe, I know that I messed up but I'm sorry. I swear it will never happen again. Does it change anything to tell you I was drunk?"

"No. I'm meeting with a lawyer in the morning."

"What no babe you..."

"Calm down I'm not leaving you! Not yet at least. I just want to know my options."

"Babe, I know I made those mistakes maybe once or twice, but.."

"More like a couple of hundred time."

"Let me redeem myself. I swear I'll make it up to you." I moved closer to her so that there was barely any space between us.

She crossed her arms. "How?"

"I'll show you."

--------------

See what I did there 😉?

Please vote and comment.
Thanks for the support. Over three hundred reads. That's a lot. Please check out my other stories.

Love
-Grace-Angela

"