Comeing home

I was on my way to japan to live in an apartment near my Best friend , practically sister.
Haruhi , we go back years, are parents were friends . We did everything together....Then it all changed . One day, one small simple thing and it was all ripped away.I shook the thought from my head as I was now standing in the airport. " Y/N!" I looked over to the voice to see .. A boy running towards me. " wait a sec.." I said silently to myself, "HARUHI! What happen to your hair " .she stop running towards me and gave me that come-on-really stare. " I was just as.." She cut me off " well y/n I cut it because I had gotten gum stuck in my hair,"it's nice".haruhi and I were catching up a bit but there wasn't much to catch up on. She did, however, mention this host club.

    She didn't get to elaborate any because they were helping me move in. "thanks , see you later" I said before they left.I turn around to start in packing only to see the door burst open. " Oh I still can't believe my baby's back" Haruhi's dad was giving me a squeeze well reminding me I was eating at their house. " okay ranka , get off me" you could barely hear me since all the air was being squeezed out of me. " Oh sorry y/n be there at 8 sweetly" . Once he left I pulled my h/c hair in a pony tale and started unpacking. I started with the pictures, which I'd hang on the wall most likely near my instruments. I started pulling out pictures, mostly of me and Haruhi as little kids. we were so cute..What happened?

      I smiled and pulled out it the next photo one, of the ladies that made this all possible, me coming to Japan and going to be enrolled at Ouran . I don't exactly remember her name but she was a beautiful kind woman. Who told the greatest fairy tales of prince and princesses. As I reached for the last photo my smile fades, it was a picture , a picture of me and my family one were I was very young the one before my mom died before I was alone .