Club activities

During lunch with haruhi i decided to bring up the host club and by that I mean see if she knows about hikarou. I look at her and smiled ...while se looked at me confuse " what " she said in a suspicious tone " soo you and hikarou " she still didn't get it, " so like your not gonna hit that ". She looked at me in utter shock "NO! The only hitting I'll be doing is in the books.. And sometimes with them." I laugh as lunch ended and we left to go hosting and..dogging.

I walked in the host club to see the devilish twins , and adorable hani to great me. " so what do I do first " I asked " well " karou started having his brother finish " first you need to wear this " they then held up a maids uniform . I looked at them clearly un amused " no not wearing that " clearly they weren't taking no for an answer. They push me in a room a threw the dress at me, the uniform had long off the shoulder seleves it was a green with a floral pattern and the apron was a white and reddish pink. I wore brown copper ish colored heels. It kinda reminded me of Alice in wonderland. I put my hair up in a pony tail and left the changing room, I felt pretty nervous and I could feel my heart rate raise a bit. I was handed a list of things I needed to do , first was bring tea to some guest.

I brought so tea to hani and mori sections and pored tea for the girls, " y,n -chan" hani said ." Y..yes hani senpai " " can I have more tea plz and can you join me for cake " I smiled he may be the oldest but he is definitely the most adorable. " I .. Idk hani" he gave me puppy dog eyes as I looked over at Koyay to look for a response. He nodded yes and went back to talking to....some boys? Does Koyay swing that way.... probably . I chuckled and sat down and ate some cake with hani who had let me hold usa chan . After a while of terrible conversation skills and cake tamaki took notice of me for the first time. congrats tamaki , " Y!N we need you to go to.." He stop mid sentance to look at me " need me to what tamey-chan " Ik he didn't like stupid nicknames but his. " DAUGHTER WHAT HAVE tHOSE SHADY TWINS DONE, CHANGE THIs instance " .. " tamaki calm down .. It's not that bad now what you need " . I was then stardled by a list being given to me " coffee " I looked up... Did mori just speak . " oh my baby's first words were coffe I'm so proud " I started to fake tear up as a left .