Dinner with the fujiokas

( btw I had too rewrite this part )

           I threw on a long sleeve sweater shirt a puffy skirt ( or pants ) . "Y/N " you heard Ranka call at your door . So you went and open it . " Yes," you said " we're gonna have dinner now come on " you put on a smile and said okay. One thing you didn't like about Haruhi's dad is that he's a pretty girl than you are. You got to their apartment and open the door. And instantly your mouth started watering at the smell of your favorite food. " is that " " yes it is " Haruhi said interrupting you . You sat down with your food and started a conversation with you old time friend . " Oh, dad I'll be out with the host club " . 

       ' host club ' you thought you've heard Haruhi talk about them before but she never went into detail. But the mention of her school activity reminded you of an extremely important fact. "HARUHI " you yell almost jumping up and knocking your tea ( or other beverage ) over. " Y/n calm down what" . You took out a piece of paper and flaunted it in her face' " with some connection I'll be able to go to ouran on a scholarship " . Haruhi's eyes widen as she looked over the paper then back at you, " how did you manage that " she asked . You just smiled and held a finger over your lips. Eating dinner with Haruhi and her dad was a nice change it was a rare moment where you could forget everything and be happy.

           And nervous because you had no idea how people at this new school would treat you especially with Haruhi as a friend. But maybe you could meet this host club and just maybe you can make friends, maybe you wouldn't have to be the loner who sits at lunch by herself and never has a partner. All these maybes spun in your head and only made you nervous, never the less you were still happy to be with your friend who seems to notice the worry on your face. " don't worry Y/n the people at ouran are pretty nice ... There not the smartest and .. To a commoner seems rude..but they are nice " . Haruhi had a reassuring smile to go with her words. And with that a thank them for the meal but I really needed to get in packing so I can find that dress mr. Souh got for me. It was similar to the uniform but not quite ..I actually haven't seen it yet all Ik is it is in a red box.