Day one of Ouran academy (mistakes and awkward encounters ).

You woke up and look over at your clock , it read 7:30. It took you a min to process this but when you did you jolted right out of bed !" NOO WHY DOES THE CLOCK TORTURE MEEE" . You could of sworn you set your alarm but nope you were gonna be late for your first day. you grabbed the red box that contain you dress on top of it was you which was sent with the dress. You open the box and were instantly mortified with the color of this dress. It was a lime green dress as you lifted it up it didn't seem as bad, it had a shirt about four buttons going up on the blouse part, and whit cuffs. You put the dress on and it went down to your knees. You had white leggings and black shoes.. You actually looked quite nice. " I must remember to thank him " you said to your self , before grabbing your dark brown messenger bag and running out the door. 

You p.o.v
I don't know how I managed it but I got here within about an hour. You walked into the pink building " wow Haruhi wasn't joking when she said this place was big and pink " .  You were so taken in by the building you didn't hear the people shuffling about you changing classes. " hmm.. New student I suppose" i jump hearing the mans words. Turning around I'm met face to about lower chest with a raven hair male. He stares and me for a second before scoffing at your lack of answer, he Goes to continue walking till you stop him  " wait " you said the make turned around. Gulping because you weren't the best with social situation you ask for help or at least tried , " c...could you help me..I am n..ew " . I could feel my face getting warmer.

   I'm not gonna do p.o.v unless I switch charters.

   kyoya

    The new girl stood there slightly frighten ..I assume she isn't one for social situation , or maybe I just scare her. She wasn't wearing the school uniform ...well not the exact uniform she might be a commoner. " sure how can a assets your ms...". I must do research on the girl , I don't even know her name , and I had no warning of her coming here in advance which was extremely odd. Usually, there be some kind of announcement for new students , especially commenters.  " y/n ...y/n l'n" . Y/n huh this should prove to be interesting ... At least for a short while . " Kyoya  of the ootori  family " . I look at her classes , seems most of them are with the twins and Haruhi , but she does have two with Tamaki and me.  She didn't speak the whole way to her class. I drop her off .. I wonder if she'll be visiting the host club .

You

As a left koyays side and stepped into the class room I could feel myself shaking. It's been a while sense I've been in Japan and while I'm afraid my Japan's rusty I'm more worried about my accent and the questions I'll get.  And as I stand in the front of the class I can see haruhi between two twins ,my nerves die down a bit when I see her. " ms. L/n so nice to join us plz take a seat near karou " after that the teacher bends down and whispers in your eat " he should be the one nearest to the window" , I smile and whisper a thank you and make my way to my seat. I sit down and awkwardly smile at the twin the SHOULD be karou . He looked over at his brother and what I think was meant to be a whisper " Cute" . I looked a haruhi with a confused face as she started ,yelling? At the twins.

Haruhi's

I was trying to pay attention in class when the two identical idiots started bothering me about dresses, and why I don't wear more girly clothes. " guys cut it out " I said , do rich people have no care for education before I said this out loud the door open. 'y/n ' I was glad to see she was in one of my classes tho she must have been late. She was seated next to Karou so seat but today Kaoru and Hikaru switched seats . I lean back in my chair to say hi but before I do the twins wrongly introduce them sleeve.s , " I'm Hikaru, " Kaoru said " and I'm Kaoru, " Hikaru said . I sighed why even lie she's new . I know y/n she'll be able to tell them apart once she actually knows who is who, " there lying it's the other way around " , " oh...okay?" She said. I laughed because she seemed a bit confused than Hikaru called her cute which confused her more. " Guys don't you even think out turning her into one of your toys a won't allow it, man ,I sound like Tamaki .senpai .  Other than that class was normal we talked a bit and that was that , till I heard an ,"ow".

You

" Ow," I said in unison with Hikaru . I had drop my pencil and whenIwhent to retrieve  I bumped heads with him. " sorry ",I whisper " no it's okay .. But maybe you should do something to make it up to me " he said with a sly smile . I looked over at his brother and Haruhi hopping for some help haruhi gave him a glare while Kaoru... Well Kaoru seemed to just be writing . wait writing why is he writing we were given a math worksheet to do. Maybe I'll ask him .. Maybe that's the topic I can use to break the ice , I mean I like to write an ( hobby/ activity) . Maybe we'll have other things in common . Class ended now we have  lunch than a, free time ?  What is this elementary? All I know is Haruhi wanted me to go to music room 3 after lunch .

Hikaru  
   I rubbed my head " you okay " Kaoru asked " yea I just bump heads with the new girl .." I became lost in thought oblivious to what my brother was saying if anything at all.  " how did she know Haruhi" I said whispering to my self apparently loud enough to for my brother to Hear ,   " maybe they met earlier " he said . Maybe but if that was true we should have seen her earlier. I'll ask koyoya what he knows.

( correct me if the names are spelled wrong also comment suggestion of things you'd like to happen it's been awhile sense I seen the show I'll go back and watch. In the mean time, I'd like to know some stuff I can add or do) tnx fanbies 😘