Chapter 3

Agnes

As we were walking to class,this guy bumped into me. I've never seen him before but oh my gosh ang gwapo nya. I think he's a new student.

"I'm so sorry." he said.

"Ok lang yun. By the way,i'm Agnes. Serena Agnes Soberano. I've never seen you here before,are you new?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm new here. Simon Alexander Gil ang pangalan ko. But you can call me Xander. I used to go to Willford Academy." he said.

Willford Academy? That's one of the top schools in the Philippines besides this school.

"Nice to meet you Xander. So,I'll see you around." I really hope i see him again.

"Nice meeting you too Agnes." Xander answered.

Xander

Daaaaaaaaayum. This girl i bumped into. She's beautiful. Her black hair that has a few streaks of very natural looking brown. Her eyes sparkled like a river under the moonlight. She looks stunning.

After we talked,she went the other way and i went looking for DJ because he still has my phone. I kept walking and i finally found him sitting on a sofa with Hayme. They were both smiling at me and I don't know why.

"So,Sino yun?" DJ asked with this weird looking smile on his face.

"May crush na sa school si Xander!" Hayme said laughing with the same weird smile DJ has on his face.

"She's just someone i bumped into." I said,lying to them.

"Wehhhhhh. Nakita ko yung mukha mo kanina. You were staring at her like you couldn't believe that she was real."

"Aminin mo,you found her really pretty. I've never seen you look like this with any other girl." Hayme teased.

"Oo na,oo na. Maganda sya." i said,thinking of her.

"Tinamaan ako,tinamaan sayo!" DJ said singing "In love na ako" by Darren Espanto.

We thought we might be late so we headed to class right away. No one wants to be late on their first day in a new school right? These 2 weirdos are still singing the same song. They're so annoying. But i'm actually ok with it cause they sing well. The 3 of us were "The heartthrobs of Willford Academy" we were 3 of the most elite students in school. I miss that already. Being greeted by everyone in school every time you pass by them and you knew who most of them were. But I'm pretty sure we'll do fine in this school too.

We started walking to our class and went inside. Our teacher introduced us to the class. We weren't the only new kids,but we were the earliest ones to come that's why she introduced us first.

"Class,meet your new classmates. Xander,DJ and Hayme." sabi ni mam.

The three of us waved and smiled at our new classmates and we can hear some girls sitting in the middle of the class talking about us. "Omg ang gwapo nila!" "Ang pogi!" "May mga GF na ba sila? pwede ako nalang?" "Omg kamukha nila yung mga celebrities sa TV!"

I waved at them and they looked like they were about to melt from the kilig. Our teacher said we can sit anywhere we want to so we went to the back and to my surprise,Agnes was sitting there too.

"Hi Xander!" she said and then smiled and waved at me. "Hi!" I said with a smile on my face.

I have a feeling we're gonna be really good friends.