Chapter 6

Abby 

Oh My G. Gusto ko talaga si Xander. 

Xander Gil can you please just be mine? 

Akin ka nalang. Lumayo ka na sa Agnes na yan. 

She's not good enough for you. She doesn't deserve you. She's a loser and you probably don't wanna be friends with a loser, especially if you're new in a school. She's worthless. She's nothing. 

Xander just stay with me. I can show you around the school. We can be friends if you want. We can even be more than that. 

I think I really like Xander already. 

I want to know him better.

I have to find a way to get closer to him. 

If I were Agnes, I'd stay away now. I just might do things to her that she doesn't want me to. I can hurt her. I can hurt her really bad. I can do whatever I want. 

Actually, I remember what I did to her when we were both around 9 years old. 

I kicked her off the soccer team cause I was the team captain and I can do whatever I want. I don't want her in my team, then I'll make her leave whether she likes it or not. But too bad, she never tried to get back in the soccer team. I admit, she's really good at playing football but I still don't like her and I don't want her in my team. Because of her, everyone started hating me for kicking one of the best team players out. Well it isn't my fault that she doesn't wanna go back in the team. Instead, she joined that stupid cheerleading team where she met all her dumb best friends. 

What an idiot. 

Serena Agnes Soberano, I'm watching you.