Chapter 10

Agnes

"Nes! Punta tayo sa SM! I have to get new dresses or else wala na kong masusuot kasi I've worn them all atleast 5 times already. And we also have to get new accessories! Dali na! Excited na ko!" Wow ha. Excited nga sya. I feel bad. Sabi ko pupunta kami sa Bloggers Conference pero date with Hayme talaga yun. Anong magiging reaksyon nya when I tell her that I'm not actually taking her there hahaha. She might be so disappointed in me. 

Nadz and I walked out of National Bookstore as soon as she paid for the news books she just got. She has too many books! I think she's obsessed with them. Nerd nga talaga sya hahaha. Popular na nerd. Ang weird nun diba? Hahahaha. Well, my best friends really are the weirdest people I know.  She literally pulled me right out of the bookstore all the way to SM Makati which was just beside. All you have to do to get there is go up the escalator and cross the bridge so we got there right away. It's a good thing that not very many people were shopping today, it's usually really crowded here, so crowded that there's usually a long line just to get to the other side. 

When we got there, of course pumunta kami sa ground floor right away. Most people would usually go to the girls section of the SM department store but my best friends and I always go to the ground floor first cause that's where they have H&M, Forever 21 and all our other favourite brands. 

"Nes!! Let's go to H&M muna!!" Wow. Di halatang excited ah. Actually, of course I'm also really excited to go look for new clothes in one of our favourite stores. I went around the whole store first cause I really like looking around for new things. Nadz is busy trying on shoes and I don't need new shoes so I just left her there, trying different shoes alone hahaha. 

I really love the "Home" section there kasi it's so tumblr and ang cute ng mga room decor nila. Just like Typo and Pottery Barn. That reminds me, I wanna go to Typo to get new school supplies, notebooks, pencil cases and phone cases. 

I found a few different things I wanted to try so I waited for Nadya who was still very busy picking a dress so we can go try them on together. I got 5 pieces of clothing while si Nadz naman, around 10 yung kinuha nya kaya di sya pinapasok sa fitting room hahaha. So, she decided to just try 5 items for now and she'll try the rest later. Pagkatapos namin sa H&M, I dragged Nadz to Forever 21 which was right outside H&M. Of course, I didn't literally drag her like she usually does to me, I just kinda pulled her all the way there hahaha. 

Once we got to Forever 21, we both went to look for accessories cause they had really nice accessories and they weren't too expensive. Nadz and I got a few of them. And by a few we mean, quite a lot. 

"Naddie, let's go to Typo!" I know she wants to go there to kaya mag aagree yan sakin hahaha. "Omg yes! Kailangan ko ng bagong school stuff and some other stuff hahaha." Ang weird ng babaeng to hahahaha. 

// extra notes: Sorry for not updating for a long time, it's my exam week this week hahaha. And also, I'm not very good at Tagalog (I'm not bad either, I just don't speak it) so please comment if there's anything wrong :) Alam ko naman na hindi naman mali yung grammar ko but, if there's anything wrong correct it for me nalang hahaha. Thank you!