Chapter 9

Agnes

I'm so excited to tell Naddie about my surprise. Pero diba......surprise nga, I'll have to think of something to tell her. 

I'm now on my way to the mall to watch a movie with Nadz. Di na sumama yung tatlo cause they still have lots of homework to do. It's their fault anyways, if they've finished it before, baka makapunta sila ngayon. Pero wala eh, mga tamad talaga yung mga yun hahaha. 

Ang traffic naman papunta sa Glorietta. I actually live somewhere near Gloriette cause I live in an apartment in Makati and it usually doesn't take a lot of time for me to get to the malls in Makati but when there's traffic, you really have to hope for the worst. Sobrang traffic. Huhu naiinip na ko! Traffic in the Philippines really is the worst. Mas matagal pa yung traffic sa EDSA kesa sumakay ng airplane from Manila to Boracay. Buti nalang naka kinig ako ng music dito sa kotse. Cause no one can keep you entertained in a car like Shawn Mendes does. 

You tell me you were happier with him, but you want me to stay. And you tell that you needed time but, you pushed me away. And when you try to take me back, my heavy heart just breaks. No, I can't lift the weight. 

Shawn's songs lyrics are really sad but they just sound so good to listen to that even if you're really happy, you wouldn't mind listening to his sad songs. Sa wakas. Nandito na ko. As soon as I got down the car, I called Nadz immediately. "Naddie! Nasaan ka? I'm here na sa Glorietta." She's probably in...... "Nasa national bookstore ako. Punta ka dito." and I guessed it right. Nadya has an obsession with books, pop fiction books to be exact. She just loves all those Taglish books. The only books I read are books that Youtubers like Zoella,Alfie,Joe and Connor make hahaha. Well of course I read them, I love youtube. I was so happy that I finally got to see Bethany Mota in Youtube Fanfest last year. 

Kanina pa ko hanap ng hanap kay Naddie. Nakalimutan ko na pala na she's always in her "natural habitat". Among the pop fiction books. Palagi naman syang andun. 

"Hoy Nadya!" I shocked her from behind, hahaha nakakatawa talaga sya. "Ah! Ano ba Nes?! Ginulat mo naman ako hahaha!" She said, still reading the book she's holding in her hands. "I have a surprise for you!" I said really excitedly. "Ha? At ano nanaman yun?" curious na curios na sya talaga. "Bukas, pupunta tayo sa bloggers meet up event! Isn't this exciting?!" I said, trying my best to convince her to really believe me. "Omg! Yeah I'm really excited! Let's go na. Kailangan pa natin bumili ng bagong damit! Well of course, we have to look our best tomorrow." Of course you do. Makakadate mo ang crush mo bukas. Naniwala naman sya na dadalhin ko sya sa bloggers' conference. Naddie, sometimes you can be really gullible. Haaaaay.