Chapter 5

Agnes

There she is. 

Abby. 

Being her usual pathetic self. 

Back at it again with the being fake and all. 

Kawawang Abigail. Walang totoong kaibigan. If only she'd start being nicer to the girls in school. I was fixing my things in my locker which was near where they were talking,so i can overhear their conversation. 

"Hi! I'm Abby! You must be a new student." Abigail said,reaching out her hand for Xander to shake,with a weird looking smile plastered on her face. She isn't this nice to girls in school. She probably likes Xander. 

"Hi. I'm Xander." Xander said,giving Abby's hand a shake. 

"Yeah. I'm new here. I moved here from Willford Academy." 

"Willford Academy? Wow! You must be rich! Got any friends from this school yet?" she asked,twirling her hair while giggling. Oh my god. She creeps me out and makes me cringe. I'm so embarassed for her. 

"Yeah my friends are here. I also have a new friend I just met here this morning,her name's Agnes. Are you guys friends?" Xander questioned her,not knowing that Abigail and I totally hate each other. 

"Agnes Soberano? Eww. You don't wanna be friends with her! She's a loser! She sucks! And she's also dumb!" sabi ng inggiterang yun. It's fine. Baka wala lang syang magawa sa buhay nya, that's why she wants to make my life miserable. Well too bad for her,it ain't working very well. I'm really happy and fine with my life. She isn't even a problem to me. If I don't want her in my life,I can keep her out. 

"What? She seems fine. I actually really enjoyed talking to her in class. I think she's really smart and interesting. She was also really friendly to me. And I don't think she's a loser. I saw her walking with her friends and I actually thought she was one of the popular kids in this school. Do you not like her?" Xander asked,slightly confused and puzzled about what Abby had just said to him. 

"Her? She's friendly? She's popular? She's smart? She's got friends? Since when? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Abby said bursting into that really annoying laughter of hers. She's so irritating. 

"Well let me tell you a few things about Agnes. She almost took my place as team captain of the girls' football team when we were in year 5. She's not even that good at football. I can play even better than her. Way better!" says the girl who doesn't even practice playing anymore. The last time i saw her play football in PE, she looked so out of place. It was really obvious she forgot how to play football. 

"And her friends, well, they're losers too. Their group might be some of the most popular kids in this school and they might look really pretty and all, but they're not as cool as they seem. I used to have a clique of my own too. I don't anymore cause they've all moved to different schools." Diba nga sabi mo "used to"? Dati na yan. Move on na teh! 

This girl really has nothing nice to say about me. She absolutely hates me and anything to do about me. I guess she's just jealous. Good thing Xander isn't that hard to trick. 

"You know what? I think Agnes is a really nice girl. It was nice talking to you Abby but I really have to go see my friends now. Nice meeting you!" Xander said as he waved at her and was about to walk the other way. 

But guess what? May gustong sumama sa kanya! Shocker! 

"Xander! Wait! Pwede ba kong sumama?" Abby called out from behind Xander. 

"Sorry di pwede eh. Pupunta pa kami sa principal's office to get our books. Maybe next time. Bye!" Well done Xander. Good thing di ka nagpauto sa lokang yun.