The Ritual

Chapter 6

Hope you like this new chapter. Lots of action and a couple cuss words. let me know if you are all okay with cuss words showing if not i'll just make it look like in cartoons with a bunch of symbols on it instead.

Disclaimer: AU belongs to Tybay and if gravity falls were mine than it would go for a third season or a movie.

Dipper POV.

Swish

when I woke up, it felt like a wave of dizziness over come me.

Swish

I didn't know we're I was. All I remember was getting hit by something and someone saying something about a sacrifice? My face was covered by a blindfolded, and a gag was on my mouth.

By chance I heard some guy talking in a Texan accent.

It's the same guy who kidnapped me. He is talking with someone. A girl.

"what else is needed for the ritual? I got candles, the scroll with the curse and the human sacrifice." the guy said. For now I will just call him that.

"You still need a picture of his body. Try to get one one from the newspaper. They had a picture of his body when the cops first found it." the girl answered back

"Alright. Ghost eyes go find a newspaper with that picture. Hurry, soon everyone will be looking for the kid."

"I'm on my way boss" 'ghost eyes' answered.

Human sacrifice. I heard him say that when he hit me. I am the human sacrifice!

 I have to get out of here! Quickly!

I wiggled around trying to set myself free. Forgetting to continue listening to their conversation. Of course I failed. I forgot I was tied to a chair.

Thump.

I fell with the chair.

"Damn, looks like da kid is awake. Well, he might as well stay like that. Camel (A/N I can't come up with good nicknames) go get em' now "

"Camel" came in and found me on the floor.

"well looks like ya tried to get away huh? Forgot ya were in a chair and with a blind fold." he snickered "come, the boss needs ya"

He carried me in to another room while I was still tied to the chair.

"Put em' down Camel and take him off that blind fold, would ya' " said the guy 

"Do I also take the gag off or I leave it?" Camel asked.

"Nah leave it I've heard this kid scream before and it ain't pleasant." So he was at there for Mabel's and y first performance, huh.

Camel slashed the blind fold of my face and there I saw a kid about my age with strange white hair and dressed like a cowboy.

A cowboy? I guess he is "the guy"

The room we were in was dark. The only thing illuminating the dark room was the circle formed of lit candles. In the middle of the circle was painted in red were two triangles.

"Why, hello Dipper pines. You and your sister are the new performers at the Mystery Shack huh? Think I haven't introduced myself I am Gideon Gleeful."

[Small flash back]

Do you guys think you can identify which gang killed our parents?

They were wearing cowboy out fits, very expensive looking, and they spoke with a texan accent.