.....don't kill me....

Authors note (finally)

Previously on "The wolf's sheep clothing 1920s Gravity Falls AU"

"Yeah that's the way to talk! We will succeed my....friend" 

Now

.....oh boy I have no words. I have not updates in well over a year maybe 2

My excuses: It all started with my little mental breakdown at school where there was too much school, sports events, I had become my districts FFA officer (future farmers of America for those who don't know what FFA is) so my schedule was every where and I had no time for myself for my stories. Once that was over, I reread the stories, was horrified my grammar mistakes and at how cringe worthy my sentences were. BUT I had motivation to fix them to finish my story to continue with this world even though Gravity falls is over.

This is where the funny part comes in....I FORGOT MY PASSWORD AND USERNAME!!!!
By the time I was ready to get back in action my computer didn't rember my password or username wattpad said it couldn't find my email to reset everything. Essentially I did find all my information at the bottom of my email and was finally able to sign back in and I started updating the parts I have so far. Grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes ect.

Now I am ready to get back in the game and finish this story. I love this story and I will finish this story even if by now everyone has long forgotten this story.
I am NOT abandoning this fanfic not in a million years

If you got to the end of this crappy authors note, thank you so much for reading it all the way, hope fully in a week or less I WILL have the next chapter uploaded, with a new adventure that awaits!!

How about a sneak peek....
Dipper's POV

" you are doing better kid, before you know it, we will be back at the shack" Bill complemented me

"I wouldn't have gotten so far without you Bill, soon everyone will pay their dues and my sister will be safe" or at least, I'll die trying, I thought to myself.

"HAHAHA their is no need to die for such a noble cause pine tree, remember I can read your thoughts HAHAHAHA "
~~~~~~~~~
Mabel's POV

"But Gruncle Stan! Mcgucket isn't  much help he is just some crazy gator that has seen too much, he is completely bonkers!" I exclaimed with worry.
"No need to get cold feet, if mcgucket knows anything he'll be of use to us, you heard the cops, they don't give a damn about your brother to them, he is just another number" Stan cried back
Gideon POV.
"Keew txen...keew txen...keew txen...ke-"
"Boss their is still no signs of Bill being in town...maybe it's time to call it quits Bill is gone I insist to-" Ghosteyes reasoned
"Quits...QUITS I Knoow what I heard  Ghosteyes Bill is Still outta there tauntin' me....Continue looking and have someone get tambry that phony gypsy gal"

Xxxxx,xxx,xxxxxzxx,zzzzzzzxxxxxxx

End of sneak peek sorry I am mean lol
Anyways guys thank you sooooo much for being patient and for supporting this story as always if you have any suggestions thoughts, let me know, I accept all criticism :)
-GF1920