trust can be gained and lost

I am so so sorry for not updating i had an awful writer's block but i finally got over it:)0

To repay the lost time i made this chapter longer than usual.

Hope you enjoy this new chapter.

Disclaimer: Au belongs to Tybay and all the light touches including Gravity Falls...belongs to Alex Hirsch.

Old Man McGucket POV.

I had o'er heard the lil' girl that sings at the Mystery Shack, Mabel, ask for the whereabouts of her brother.

I was asleep when she asked Toby Determined. Then flashbacks of the night before came.

I was listening to the show from outside since I couldn't afford to enter. Stan says that I am always invited even if I couldn't pay. That that is what old pals are for.

Of course I was to Prideful to ask for help. Even after all Stan and I had gone through, I still couldn't let go of the past...

Besides Stan and I never got along before and after those events.

Mabel had sang gracefully as always and her lil' brother, Dipper...tried.

I stayed a little longer outside after they closed. I didn't want to return to the box cart I had to call "home". It was hard for me to accept that I was no longer the brainiac I truly am. The people of Gravity falls don't even know my real name. They just call me the hill Billy. All because we had to protect our selves and our families. Darn it! It was all HIS fault...

As I was lost in the memories of the past I caught glimpse of the bratty kid Gideon. He was just like that good for nothin' rotten pig of a father, Bud Gleeful.

He was getting behind the alley that was across from me next to the Shack's dumpster.

He grabbed the bat I keep hidden there just in case I have to defend myself, just as Dipper was getting out of the shack with trash bags. (insert the whole kidnapping scene there cuz I am to lazy to write it all down.)

After watching Dipper get taken away I had to pretend that I was asleep. Eventually I did end up falling asleep until I heard Mabel.

I tried to get up and tell her what I had seen but she had already left. Instead I went inside the mystery shack and told everything to Stan.

"Are you sure that is what happened ?" Stan questioned me

"Yes why would I lie about something so serious." I answered

We were inside the kitchen away from the bar where Soos and Wendy were preparing for the night, but with the new I just gave Stan I don't there will be a show tonight.

" I...I don't know ...this- this can't be...They just lost their parents by some gangster and now Dipper got kidnapped..I- I.."

"Hey Stan we will find him. I will help you and the police can start looking for him and-"

"Fiddleford, the police here is either stupid or corrupt. They won't do anything this is something that we have to do personally but...how and without Mabel finding out...Mabel how will I tell her."

" You have to tell her and tell her what we are gonna do to help him."

"Yeah I- I guess.(*sigh*) Do you want something to eat I have to wait for Mabel to get back here"

"No I-"

"Fiddleford Stop being so prideful" Then he yelled "WENDY go make two sandwiches"

"Alright Mr. Pines" said the young red head very lazily