Chapter 27

Chapter 27

                I was one more ‘Are you really dating Noah James?’ away from bashing my head through my locker door. Since Zoe’s outburst in history, my phone had been going off non-stop with text messages from people I didn’t even know. My Facebook notifications number kept rising and every time someone had the chance to even grab my attention, the same question was asked.

                It was the end of the day, and I had possibly heard ‘Are you really dating Noah James?’ about five hundred times, and like I had stated before, I was one more away from bashing my head through my metal locker door.

                I was annoyed beyond belief, and if the annoying underclassmen weren’t asking me how it felt to be Noah’s girlfriend, the rude females of his fan club were giving me the stink eye. It was apparent that there were more annoying underclassmen shrieking like obsessed fans than the members of the Noah James actually coming up to me. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of the underclassmen shipped our names together.

                I was actually grateful for that one because if I had to deal with Noah’s fan club I would be sitting in the principal’s office discussing my punishment for beating the crap of multiple girls on school property.

                Slamming my locker door shut, I shrugged my bag higher up my shoulder and turned on the heels of my ankle high boots. The halls were semi-crowded, a few people still lingered in the halls, mostly at their lockers organizing things or packing things away. As I passed and rounded the hallways and made my way towards the front entrance, all I prayed for was the chance to escape and make it to my car without hurting someone or myself because someone asked me the forbidden question.

                Just as I stepped out into the main hallway and locked eyes with the doors leading to my freedom, I came to a sudden halt as a tall blonde stepped in my way. Her blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders in waves, her blue eyes were surrounded by black eye liner and her cheeks dusted with pink blush.

                Kimberly stood a few feet away, her slender arms crossed over her chest, her white handbag hanging from her elbow. She wore a pale pink dress, a pair of white wedges on her feet. She looked like the all American normal Californian teenage girl. Yet, I knew there was a lot more to her.

                The last time I had spoken to her, she had told me that Ryder had sought her out, and not long after that, the devil himself had told me he was in love with me.

                “Fae,” she said, an evil smirk tugging at her lips. “Just the girl I was looking for.”

                I sighed and rolled my eyes, looking down at my wrist where my watch laid. “What do you want?” I asked, getting straight to the point.

                She smiled and took a few steps forward, “So I heard the rumors going around school,” she began. “You know, the ones where you and Noah had been seeing each other since he moved here. Apparently, Ryder wasn’t the only one cheating in that relationship.” She smirked.

                Stupid, sedative, little bitch!

                My jaw clenched and I felt my nails dig into the palms of my hands; I bit my lip, the taste of blood flowing into my taste buds. I inhaled a few times, trying to calm my temper. Stupid, sedative, little bitch weren’t the only things I was calling her in my head. Kimberly had always been a bitch, but now she was taking it to a whole other level.