Chapter 4~ Through the garden

>>>>A/N-Play multimedia now!<<<<

Gae Taeng's pov-

Omo! Sehun's father asked us to talk with each other privately. Ottoke?!

I saw Sehun moving from his seat towards the door. My mother was nudging my arm because I was paralyzed like a statue. I slowly got up and followed Sehun out of the room.

He walked faster than me and started walking slowly once we were in the hotel's garden. Soon his pace matched mine. We didn't speak a word. Why is this so awkward?

I slowly looked at him. My heart started beating really fast. 

I didn't know what to say.... I just blurted out,"S-o, so about this marriage..."

Urgh! Why did I say that? Pabo! Pabo!

" So I heard you like playing the violin." said Sehun, completely changing the topic.

" Yeah, I learnt it when I was a kid, I was always intrigued by the sound of the violin. Soon, I realized that I had actually fallen in love with it's sound. It's so beautiful. My parents didn't want me to learn it at first but after I persuaded them, even they started to love the sound of it !" I said and giggled a bit.

Sehun started staring at me and I blushed in response. Why was he looking at me like that?

I immediately started talking again," Do you like playing the piano?"

Sehun stopped staring at me and looked at the nights sky," Yeah, my parents actually forced me into playing it but I slowly started to grow into liking the piano's sound."

After walking awkwardly for a few more minutes. I finally asked," Ummm... Sehun, are you ok with getting married. I mean.... Is it ok with you to get married now...."

" If I weren't why would I be here?" Sehun replied back in a mocking tune.

Why did I ask that?

....

Because he was glaring at me every second when we were in the hotel. It felt very uncomfortable, and I felt like he did not want to marry anyone at the moment. Like as if he was forced into marring me.

" Let's go back." he said and started walking back in the opposite direction.

I didn't say anything and just followed him.

Soon I spotted a beautiful flower on the way.

" Soo pretty." I said unconsciously as I looked at it.

As we neared the hotel, I sighed, relieved that we finally reached.

Sehun stopped on his tracks suddenly and started staring at me again.

"W-What is it?" I asked, taken aback.

"Give me your phone for a sec." he said.

I gave him a quizzical look before I slowly handed over my phone.

He took it and started typing something into it, then he tossed it back at me.

He smirked and said," Take care of me well."

Sehun's pov-

I heard that she also likes dancing and she plays the violin from a random family member across the table. Someone asked Luhan-hyung to talk a little bit more about me. After he was done I glared at him. Why did he have to say that I am popular among girls? It makes me look like I'm a womanizer. I am not like that! I am a decent man. I don't like it when just anyone walks into my life.

Her parents are giving me quizzical looks. Urgh! I'll kill you later hyung!

After my dad sent us out to be alone with each other, I walked into the garden while she followed me. She randomly blurted out,"S-o, so about this marriage..."

Wow. She is so straight to the point.

To knock off the tension I asked her about her violin. I looked at her when she spoke about it...her smile somehow melts me. I didn't realize I was staring at her until she asked me about my piano.

On our way back I saw her staring at an orchid.

"Soo...pretty." she said.

So she likes orchids, hrm? She seems interesting.

So I asked her for her phone and gave her my number. Her reaction was good. She blushed slightly like a school girl.

I smirked and said," Take care of me well."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note-

Wow! :) :) :) :)