Chapter 21~ Final Arrangements

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun's pov~

I chuckled as I stood in front of my firefly's house. Spring had just begun so it morning air felt even more fresh and refreshing as the sun pleasantly amplified the effect. It geared up my spirits.

With high spirits I pushed the doorbell. Tae's mother opened the door.

"Welcome Sehun! Please sit down, I'll call Tae."

I smiled politely at her and nodded. She disappeared into one of the rooms, as I sat on the sofa. A second later she returned.

"Tae is still getting ready, until then do you want coffee or tea?" 

She smiled brightly at me. My lips unconsciously also formed an upward curve, now I know where my firefly got her bright/warm smiles from.

"Coffee please."

She gave me a quick smile before heading towards the kitchen.

I checked the time and frowned.

9:15am. Tsk. Why is Tae so late?

I anxiously fiddled with my fingers impatiently. Her mother returned back, holding a tray in her hands.

I took the cup of coffee off the tray. She looked at my expression and read it perfectly like a book.

"Tae is in her study room, upstairs. She said something like she was almost about to finish some important drawing. Go ahead and call her yourself." she said as gave me a wink.

"Ne." I smiled.

"Well, I still have some things to do, so if you need me I'll be in the kitchen." She said before leaving the hall.

I smiled and nodded.

Tae's mom is so different from my mom. She is so cool, calm and composed. With one look she understands if something is wrong.

I sighed. My mother was the exact opposite. But what do I have complain about? If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have met a wonderful person like Tae. Speaking of my mom, I'm so glad she finally accepted Tae. I knew she would from the second she handed over Tae's bento box to me. I have no idea how Tae coaxed my mother into liking her, even I could have never done that.

I smirked. She's my lady.

As I took the last sip from my cup, I stood up and placed the empty cup on the table.

I looked for the staircase.

After finding it, I climbed up and peered into the first room. There she was. 

She was standing and drawing something on her drawing board with her back facing me. What is this girl doing at a time like this?

I slowly sneaked behind her, making sure my presence wouldn't be felt.

Gae Taeng's pov~

I woke up and stretched my arms. The fresh air brushed across my skin. It feels so good. After last night I felt so excited to see Sehun again.