Chapter 1~ The Beginning

Gae Taeng's pov~

I just finished the little drawing I was working on."This will do for the night."I said smiling to myself. Being an architect was fun. After studying and studying for so many years I finally achieved my dream. Or rather, just started to achieve it.......

I ran downstairs from my study room since I was very hungry. I suddenly heard the car sound from outside. Omo! My dad arrived already?! He's never early. What's the occasion?

>>>>A/N- Play multimedia now!<<<<

He came inside. I ran to see him.

"Hello dad! Your early! Anything special?" I asked.

"Hmm.....nothing really...I just wanted to eat dinner with you." He smiled.

Bwoh?! Really?! Something feels fishy.......

You, your mom and you dad sat at the table and started to eat. Your mom made some  Buldak(spicy chicken) , rice and Bookuh guk(dried cod fish soup). It looked yummy. After I finished I ate some ice-cream from the fridge. I've always loved eating something sweet after a meal.

"Gae Taeng...we have something important to talk to you about..." my mother trailed off.

I widened my eyes, my parents have always been very friendly and easy to talk to....this 'serious talk' was kinda freaking me out.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Tae, you are going to turn twenty-five soon so we wanted to ask you something..." my mother trailed off again....I waited for her to continue.

"Have you started thinking of getting married?"

I froze. I didn't know how to respond. Your whole life has been revolving around working hard and achieving your career. Yes, you have thought about it once or twice, but it felt too soon, you always felt like you were a child, never meant for such things.

I gulped and said, "Don't you think it's too early?"

My dad replied, "Well, you are old enough now. Me and your mom have been thinking about this for the past few weeks and we have decided it's about time."

"In fact we have already picked one."

Really?! I didn't expect things to happen so fast.

"Ok! I'll think about it." I said and ran into the room. I closed the door behind me and said to myself,"I can't believe this."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------