Chapter 20~ Fight or Flight?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gae Taeng's pov-

Sehun just stopped a few inches before me.

>>>A/N-Play multimedia now!<<<

"What are you doing here?" he almost shouted, but he seemed to be controlling himself.

"S-Sehun." I stammered.

He looked at me intensely then shifted his gaze to his mother and then back to me.

"We are going." he said sternly.

He grabbed my wrist tightly and started pulling me away.

I quickly faced Mrs.Oh.

"Bye, Mrs.Oh."

"Call me Ommonim." she said looking away.

She smiled at me lightly. Before I could say anything, Sehun dragged me out of the room.

I was wonderstruck. Did she accept me? I smiled a little.

We were walking faster now. Sehun's grip on me tightened. 

Ow. It hurts.

He stopped before his car and twirled me around to face him harshly.

"Ow, Sehun that hurts!" I said.

"What were you thinking?!" he yelled.

I was scared. I was really scared. I've never seen him like this.

I avoided his gaze.

"S-Sehun, I...."

"Your not answering my question." he said impatiently.

"I just wanted to see your mother, is that something wrong?" I asked.

"Why did you go to see her without telling me?!" he yelled again.

"I tried! I really tried! But you weren't picking up your phone! You weren't replying back to my messages as well!" I told him. The pitch of my voice raised up. I was starting to fume up as well.

"That doesn't mean you can go seeing her without me! What if she does something to you?!" he was starting to yell at the top of his voice.

"But this cannot go on forever Sehun! I can't stay enemies with the mother of the one I'm in love with forever with no reason!" I replied.

He remained silent for a minute. I looked away. He took a deep breath.

"Come on, it's getting late. Your mother will probably be worried about you."

He got into the car. I unwillingly sat beside him.