Chapter 13~ Reunion

Author's note~

Ok, guys I just wanted to say that it would be preferable if you all to listened to the multimedia as you read this chapter. ;) Enjoy~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gae Taeng's pov~

My mind is in emotion dilemma right now. I woke up the next day and dialed Sehun's number.

Ring.Ring.

He didn't pick up. I tried again. For a split second my heart raced because it got connected to the other line. It sank as I heard a pre-recorded message,"The number you have called is currently switched off, pleas-"

I cut the call. Argh! This is so frustrating!

I already sent ten text messages since yesterday.Why Sehun?Why? Why are you ignoring me? At least give me a chance to explain. I want to see you and make everything alright again. 

I took my bag and my cellphone. With that I ran out of the house, little knowing about the sky getting darker and darker above me.

Zelo's pov~

I decided to meet that jerk Tae calls her fiance today. I spent the whole night thinking about Tae and about what happened yesterday. According to Tiffany-noona, if Tae really loves that jerk , then I guess there's no helping it. I've known Tae ever since we were little, one fact I know about her : she takes a long time to emotionally get attached to anything, but once she does, there is nothing in this world that will change her mind about it. Though she's not the clingy type either.

Even though it pains me, I have no other choice but to entrust her to that jerk. Did I mention, that that Sehun guy is a jerk?

I noticed that it was raining really heavy. I was about to catch a taxi before I noticed Tae walking down the street fully wet due to the rain. Since her house was right around the corner, I pulled her wrist and dragged her to her house immediately.

"Pabo! Why are you allowing yourself to get wet in the rain?!" I yelled at her.

"S-Sehun, he said that wouldn't see me...." she trailed off with teary eyes.

This girl! Why did she go in the rain like this?! That jerk Sehun didn't even see her when she went all the way to his house. That  guy seriously needs a reality check! I mean, hey I was hurt too, but did I over-react? No! I'm happy as long as I see Tae happy. He doesn't have the right to make her feel this way!

My thoughts about killing Sehun were interrupted when Tae sneezed. 

"Achoo! Achoo!" she sneezed over and over again.

I saw her face turning red. I placed my hand on her forehead to feel her temperature. I frowned. She was burning! 

"Go rest! You have a high fever." I said as I pulled her to her room.

After she changed to dry, warm clothes, I tossed a towel at her so that she could dry her hair. Her mom was out to meet some friends so I bought some medicine from the nearby pharmacy and asked Tiffany-noona to take care of her.

I finally took a taxi to that jerk's office. I somehow managed to coax the guard into let me enter the office. 

I took a deep breath before entering. I opened the door and I saw Sehun sitting on a velvety-red chair while he was leaning forward and working on his laptop which was on the table. He immediately shifted his attention to me as I closed the door.