Chapter 16~ Sehun's mother

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun's pov-

I saw Luhan-hyung entering the room. 

" Hyung! I'm in no mood to play soccer with you." I said with my eyes still glued to my laptop.

" Yah! I came here to inform you that I saw Gae Taeng on the way here but before we could enter your office, your mother appeared out of nowhere and dragged her away."

My shoulders tensed up. My mom is here? Most importantly, she dragged Gae Taeng away?  

What the hell?! What does she want now?

I swiftly closed my laptop and ran out of the room." Hyung, stay here, I'll be back." I said as I rushed out of the room.

I was literally running in and out of every block looking for her.

I gave up and slowly walked towards the entrance. There, I saw her.......

Gae Taeng's pov-

Sehun's mother pulled me into a room and faced me sharply. Her eyes were fierce. I was scared but I calmed myself and tried to talk.

" Hello Ommonim. Nice to see you after a long time."

Just then, I felt a tight slap across my left cheek. I was shocked as I lifted my hand to feel my throbbing red cheek.

" What are you doing here?" Sehun's mother asked me. 

" I-I was here to give him..." I said while looking down. 

" To give him what? That lunchbox you have in your hand? Is THAT a reason for you to be in his office?" She said.

I was lost for words. How am I supposed to respond to that? I swallowed and blinked my tears away. I must not cry. I must not cry.

" Girls these days.... They only know how to jump on boys to distract them. I was hesitant from the very beginning to chose you as my son's wife. Just remember that I'm going to be your mother-in-law and that I have very high standards." She said while looking directly into my eyes. It felt scary like as if she was looking into my soul. I took a deep breath.

" I'm sorry Ommonim. I didn't mean to disturb Sehun while he was working. Please take this and share it with Sehun." I said as I bowed and stretched my hands towards her, with both my hands holding the lunchbox.

She stared at me for a few seconds before she took the lunchbox away from me.

" Since you have no more business here , get out." She commanded. 

Her comment pierced my soul. I somehow managed to give a slight nod and left the building. 

>>>>>A/N - Play multimedia now! Srsly!<<<<<