Chapter 3~ The meeting

Gae Taeng's pov~

My parents finally confirmed that the guy they chose is suitable enough to be my 'other half'. I only saw him in a few pictures. His name is Sehun. He comes from a wealthy family and he works as the head in one of the departments in an IT company...huhu..Sehun! You are successful at such a young age!...I hope you are not arrogant or anything....he looked really handsome though, like the prince every girl would dream of being with...I giggled........I wonder how your personality is Sehun-ah....

The day finally arrived when I would meet him. My heart fluttered, there were butterflies in my stomach. My mom helped me dress up. I wore a baby pink dress which flowed beautifully till my knee.

"You look so beautiful." my mother said.

"Thank you mom." I replied.

We arrived at the hotel in which we were supposed to meet. Gosh! This is soooo nerve-wrecking! My family will be there and Sehun's family will be there.....This is going to be so awkward.

I took a deep breath and walked into the building.

Sehun's pov~

I saw her parents walk into the room. As usual, I greeted them politely. Then, I saw her......AFSAKKGUD!

Woah! She is beautiful! Is that really her? I tried control my excitement as I looked at her. Our eyes met and she immediately looked away. She shyly greeted me and my family. My best friend Luhan was standing beside me.

"Woah! she is cute!" he commented.

"Too bad! She is not my type. I hate shy girls." I arrogantly said.

"Woah! Dude! You guys didn't even speak to each other yet, don't assume things too soon, just give her sometime." Luhan replied.

"Hmph!" I said.

Despite saying all that, I knew that I was in self-denial. Sometimes I say the opposite of what I actually mean. But that's ok, since Luhan-hyung already knows me a little too well. All of us sat at a huge table and our family members started talking about general topics. Soon, after we all finished our meal, it became awkward because they started to talk about the two of us.

Gae Taeng's pov~

I entered into the hotel and I shyly greeted Sehun's family. Then I looked at Sehun for the first time. He looks even more handsome in real life. I greeted him, but he didn't say a word to me, he only gave me a piercing glare. I-s, i-s something on my face? I just looked down and continued saying hello to everyone. I didn't know how to respond or what to think of him, my instincts just told me to smile and talk to everyone politely...everyone except Sehun.

Luhan's pov~

Sehun's fiance is very pretty. She spoke to everyone sweetly. Sehun on the other hand only answered to the questions directed towards him. He only smiled slightly when he spoke to her parents. I have never seen him like this. He even glared at his own fiance.

By the looks of it, he probably already likes her but is too proud to admit it. Then, everyone started to talk about the two of them and I knew that this was my cue.

One of them asked me," Luhan, since you are the best friend of Sehun, can you please tell us a little bit more about him?"

I laughed a bit before I replied back,"I have known Sehun ever since we were kids. He likes playing the piano and dances when he has free time. Sometimes we even play soccer together. He might seem a little shy at first but he really talks well once you get to know him better. Also, be a little careful sister-in-law because he is very popular among the female employees in his company." I said as I gave a wink to Sehun's would-be. A few girls giggled once I was done. I felt a sharp pain on my leg. I looked up to see Sehun glaring at me.

I quickly stuck out my tongue at him and looked back at the table. Soon I heard Sehun's father say, "Sehun please take Gae Taeng out and talk to her a little, even though it's a short time, please get along well."

Oh boy.....this is not going to be pretty..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note-

Whew! :) :)....lalalalalalala.........  >>>>>>>