Chapter 5~ Meet Tiffany

Gae Taeng's pov-

It's been a few days since that 'meeting'. I looked at my phone and sighed. Sehun gave me his number and I still didn't call him or send him a text message... I really don't know what to text him. Not that I like him or anything......

I went to my best friend's house which is nearby.... I didn't tell her about my marriage yet because she was on vacation and I couldn't reach her through her phone.  

I knocked on her door and she opened it. 

>>>>A/N-Play multimedia now!<<<<

"Hi Tae!!"she said as she gave me a hug. 

" Long time no see." I said and smiled. 

I sat on her bed as she handed me some refreshments. 

"Is something wrong ?" she asked. 

" It's nothing Fany....it's just that..... I have to tell you something important..." I started. 

Tiffany looked at me with wide eyes as I told her about my engagement with Sehun and about the night our families met. 

" Congratulations ! Tae! I'm soo happy for you!" she said with a bright smile on her face. 

Then after a a few seconds her face turned into a storm. 

"Wait a minute....Yah! You didn't call him yet, no,no. Let alone calling, you didn't even text him yet?! At least text him a 'hi' so that he can know what your number is!" She hissed. 

"I really don't know what to text him." I admitted sheepishly. 

"Aish! What am I going to do with you?" she said and snatched my phone from my hand. 

"What are you doing?!" I asked as I tried to take it back from her. 

She just pushed me away and called somebody. 

" Hello? Hi I am Gae Taeng's best friend I have to apologize on Gae Taeng's behalf because she didn't call you because she was just too shy. Sorry for that, on that note you now know what her number is." she hastily said and cut the call. 

"Why did you do that?!" I asked her. 

" Because you were too shy. Come on! You are not in 8th grade Gae Taeng! " she said as she stuck her tongue out at me. 

I sighed and took my phone back from her.I admit that I was a little cowardly. 

After talking with her for some more time, I checked my watch and exclaimed,"Omo! Look at the time, I really have to go." 

I came back home and ate my dinner. After that I rushed to my study room to finish a few more drawings that I was working on.  

Suddenly I heard my phone beep. ( All messages sent by Gae Taeng are in Italics and the ones sent by Sehun are in Bold Italics)

I checked it~

-had dinner? just had mine 

Sehun - 

-Yes I did...I had rice with chicken gravy...it was really yummy...Hw about u? :-) - 

- That sounds delicious! Please trade!Just had peanut butter and jelly O_O  

Sehun- 

I giggled to his response.

- Eat it well and sleep! ;) Gud night Sehun~ 

- You too my firefly

Sehun- 

Omo! I blushed at the last message sent by him! Did he just call me his firefly? Omo! Omo! 

I finished my work at around 2'o clock and went to sleep. 

I got up early in the morning and got ready to leave for work as usual. 

To my surprise I saw Sehun waiting at my doorstep.