Dance to your Death

It would be my Pleasure." she purred sexily and smiled accordingly.

A beauty.... Too bad our encounter was under the worst possible situation.

"Let's start our getting to know each other." she said as she snapped her hands and an old romantic music played.

Alluring..

Elegant..

Graceful..

Seductive..

But.... Deadly...

I think those words perfectly fits her. The way she walks towards me was like a graceful panther. The way she sways her hips and smiles at someone was enough to drive someone crazy. Its like you wouldn't mind if a beauty like her slash your throat and watch you bleed to death. A bitter sweet death. A last dance to death.......

"Do you mind?" she asked as she showed some of her nails extend to talons. If you look clearly, it would be madness. I wonder why I did agree to play this little sick game. Maybe I'm also one hardcore sicko.

I smiled a little as I said "Not at all my Lady."

Seriously what am I doing? I need to reach the queen soon! I wonder if it would be cheating to shoot her when she bowed before the dance. Maybe...

"Well... Do you also mind?" I asked politely as if I was asking for a seat but in reality I was holding a katana and a bloody knife which still was dripping a bit.

She shook her head a little and smiled. Then the intro of the song ended and comes a soft beat. I stepped forward as I hid my katana behind me with one hand as I reach out for her hand with the other free arm along the little knife while it cling with a wire string.

It was unfair how she smile then swing her claws straight to my neck as she placed her left hand on my right hand. Woah there so eager to have a head start!

As I saw the claws inching closer and closer to my neck, I quickly pulled her closer to me and letting myself inside her personal space. Her swing missed a mile and quickly landed on my shoulders where a sturdy material was placed as protection. I smiled as I saw her smile also. Fascinating......

As the beat continued to accelerate into faster ones, I twirled her as I brought my left hand along my katana aiming at her spine as she twirl but she was so fast like the twirl is a blur then she quickly deflected it by her right hand and made a contact which was so forceful and left a tingling sensation on my fingers.

"Sneaky..." she purred as she retracted her claws and placed her right hand on my shoulder level and smiled again. She was so playful and a damn tease that if you forget she was also sneakily sending her claws every time she got a chance.

"I can say the same my lady." I smirked at her playfully and she chuckled. I wonder who will bleed first. I can see she is holding back but I too am. I don't know if this would be the most interesting thing that would happen in my lifetime so I want to savor it till the end as long as possible.

We danced more and did a normal one for a few seconds then I sneakily raised a knee and somehow she didn't expected it and she received a heavy blow on her side. She groaned but she quickly recomposed herself and smiled again. Wonderful lady. I wonder if I could ditch the mission......

"Hey... Go easy on me please. That hurts you know.... I am shy around rough men..." she teased as she laughed sexily. Got damn it all. That laugh was enough to be the best music invented on earth. I laughed too with the most ridiculous moment of my life.

I was dancing for a change. A pile of dead bodies on my right and a gorgeous vampire holding me affectionately. I wonder if we would be under on different situations... What would I do if I face her like this. Her lips were smiling sexily as she tap her red heels on the floor which echoes throughout the huge manor with a flirty personality yet so dangerous and murderous weapons on her hands. Her hair moves gracefully in the air and I can use it to hinder her speed but I did not dare to. I like watching her move like this. Smiling sexily then the next thing you know she would wound up her arm armed with a deadly swing like a death scythe.