Prologue

I was starting to look frantically everywhere. I had to calm my breathing, it was uneven. I was running away from one of my own kind. Even after being warned about these people, I somehow felt the urge, the attraction, feeling infatuated. But the strange thing is, I don't even know who it is. Who is making me feel this way...

Jane Romero and Adam Donovan are both vampires from the old ages. They are currently living in the modern day but the events that took place between the two covens hundreds of years ago created a dispute and forbid not to ever cross each other's territories. The Romero's clan came from the Romanian region and the Donovan's were gathered from different areas and groups. They were fugitives from being neglected by their own, and discriminated for not necessarily following their rituals.

The Romero's are well known in their region, the residents never feared them because they know that they will never harm the mortals. They were their gaurdians to keep them safe of any potential danger. On the other hand Donovan's punish anyone who has sinned. By of course sucking the mortality out of them. The residents in their region, and others, fear them and pray that the Romero's keep them safe. At this time Jane and Adam are only new borns and are just getting used to being immortals. Jane wasn't very effected by the change because the Romero's don't believe in forcing mortals into changing. They do this voluntarily, to grow into a stronger clan.

Adam's convertion was completely different. He was 'punished' he didn't want to be a vampire, he was forced. Adam had to coop with many hardships. Leaving his mortal family, transitioning into a different environment and creature. Lastly, suffering in a deep pool of pain after losing his true love.

_______________________

Hey Lovelies,

I hope to continue with this story. I'd love to get some feedback to improve my writing!

-xoangelxo ❤️