Chapter 11

Jane's p.o.v

After Lisa told me how she met Dale, it made me feel that if that Donovan really loves me he would go down to the Earth's ends for me. But the situation is so complicated. I can't expect him to love me so much that he would step out of his coven for me. I am not sure if I would do the same. I just couldn't do that to James. Could I? No! I couldn't...

All I know about the Donovans is that they don't have such a strong bond between each other, or at least that's what I have been told.

"Jane." Someone knocked on my door, it was Ivory.

"You can come in." I said.

It had been quite some time that I was bed ridden, and I can't explain how badly I wanted to go out and get some fresh air. Even though it wouldn't make a difference to me, its not like I need the sun. Haha...

But anyways, I hope Ivory has some good news for me, since the doctor/healer keeps them updated about my health.

"Hey." She greeted me.

"What's up?" I asked crossing my legs on my bed as she sat down in front of me.

She sighed, "Everything is really boring to be honest." I lightly laughed.

"Why?" I asked.

"You're the life of the party Jane. And the healer said that you are good enough to get out of bed." She smiled.

"Really?" I asked relieved.

She nodded her head. "Finally," I slouched a little. "I've been dying in here." I exasperated.

"Let's go out." She offered. I fixed my hair so that it would look presentable and I followed her downstairs.

"Hey Jane." I turned around to find the source of the voice. Nathan.

"Hi." I responded.

"It's nice to see you up and about." He smiled brightly and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Yah, it feels good too. I couldn't stand being in that room another day." He chuckled. There was silence for a while.

"Um, Jane and I were about to go for a walk. Did you want to tag along?" She asked. I knew that she was hoping for him to say 'no' with the tone of her voice.

"No no. You guys go, I'm going to be with the rest of the clan in the family room. I'll catch up with you later Jane." He smiled again and gave me a wink before he left. I blushed a little, kinda felt awkward.

Ivory and I walked along the beautiful pond near our neighborhood. We talked about many things and then she brought up THE topic. 'sigh' The topic about me mysteriously being human and vampire. I literally felt like Renesme from that cheesy twilight movie.

"So, I heard James broke the news to you." Ivory frowned.

"Yah, it's feels weird though. Cause my healing process in the only factor that gets affecting by this." I explained and she nodded. "Well, at least I think that's all that gets affected by it." I shrugged.

"So what was all that between Nate and you back there?" She grinned and nudged me teasingly.

"Ouch! And, that was nothing." Lie...

"It was definitely something." She argued still smiling brightly.

"No." I denied.

"Oh my gosh, my best friends have a crush on each other!" She squealed getting over excited.

"Shhh! No!" I hushed her and she immediately closed her mouth.

"He's not a Romero." I said oppressively.