Chapter 4

Just to clear any confusion, I usually switch back and forth from Alex to Alexander for some strange reason. but just remember that it's only one character, and I won't be adding another character named Alex anyways. So once again Alex=Alexander.

Thanks for reading lovelies!

_________________________________________________

Adam's p.o.v

We raced home to a very angry Helen. When we walked inside she had her arms crossed and Balthazar immediately went to her side. "Why did you come late? I had been waiting very long to welcome the new born." She said.

"I am sorry dear," He put his arm around her shoulders and sat down on the couch near the fire place. Alexander was joined by Dawn on the couch opposite to Balthazar and Helen. Talon was leaning against the wall listening to everyone and Dusk was sitting on a love seat curled up with a book.

I walked over to Dusk and stood over her, looking at her book trying to read the books title. "Hey, what are you reading?" I asked cheerfully.

"Leave me alone." I stayed there, watching over her then she got up and stormed into her room upstairs. I sighed when she left, I always tried to get along with her but she would never want to talk to me. Now that I think about it, Alex and Dawn are the only ones that talk to me. Talon hardly talks to anyone and Dusk, like I mentioned, hates me. I looked up from the fire place and noticed Talon staring at me who almost looked like he was going to attack me. He ran up the stairs, most likely to Dusk's bedroom to talk to her. They get along pretty well with each other, they support one another. Almost needing each other to survive in the vampire world. "Where is the new born?" Helen asked Balthazar, Dawn and I.

"Care to explain Dawn." I grinned as I saw her getting worried about explaining what ended up happening.

"Well, you see. I attacked him and when I was about to change him, I kind of lost control. He just, tasted so good, I couldn't stop myself." Dawn explained, fantasizing almost, about that moment.

"Is someone in love?" Alexander whispered in her ear as he walked by her to go to the kitchen and play with his pocket knife.

"No! I am not. He was my prey!" I sat down on the couch with a sigh, it was one of Alex and Dawn's classic arguments. They constantly tease each other about anything and everything that would come to mind.

"Sure, you keep telling yourself that." Alexander smiled. Dawn pulled away his pocket knife from his hands with her levitation skills made a flip while throwing it at him. In an eighth of a second, Alex ducked down.

"I am impressed. Stalking up on skills are we?" He grinned at Dawn, infuriating her even more. But she seemed to control herself.

"I will be in my room." She announced and went upstairs as well.

"What just happened?" Balthazar asked and I shrugged.

"Okay, so I was thinking that maybe we could all dine out." Balthazar said excitedly.

"Where would we go?" Helen asked, wondering the same as Alexander and I.

"Where all the vampire's would go." He said with a crooked smile.

"Tramp Feast!" Alexander said excitedly. "Wow, we have not been there in a long time."

"Okay then, I will get ready." Helen placed her hand softly on Balthazar's cheek for a moment then walked to her room leaving Alexander, Balthazar and I in the family room.

We all stood there in silence with our hands in our pockets.

"Adam, please tell Dusk and Dawn to get ready?" I gave a short nod, but before I could go Alex said that he would like to instead.