Chapter Three↬↬↬Grand Magic Games

Japphire Pov~

"Hey brats,listen up! I'm going to choose who's going to participate in the Grand Magic Games!" Master shouted across the guild, capturing our attention.

"The five members that are going to participate in the Grand Magic Games are...Natsu Dragneel!"

"I'm all fired up!"

"Gray Fullbuster!"

"You can do it, Gray-sama!"

"Erza Scarlet!"

"Hm..."

"I really hope master calls me..."I thought.

"Lucy Heartfilia and Wendy Marvell!" master finished.

"*Sigh* Looks like I have to wait for next year to participate then...But I'm happy that they managed to enter the games..."I thought.

"Juvia Lockser, Gajeel Redfox, Mirajane Strauss, Laxus Dreyar, meet me at my office now, I want to have word with you..." master said and turned.

Slowly, they walked towards the office. I congratulated the representing group and took a seat at the bar.

"Hm...,I wonder why master did not choose me...Oh well, like I said, I have to wait for next year to come then..."I cleared my thoughts and decided to sharpen 'Rose-camilia'.

After a few moments, I saw Laxus-nii, Juvia, Mira, Gajeel coming out,grinning like maniacs.

"Oi Jade, Gramps said that he wants to tell ya somethin'" Laxus-nii suddenly appeared out of nowhere with his headphones on and transferred the message.

"Okay Laxus-nii. I'll be going up in a sec." I said and kept away 'Rose-camilia' and made my way towards the office.

"Master,what is it that you want to talk about?" I asked and sat on a chair opposite to master's.

"Jade, for the Grand Magic Games this year, the organisers said that the guild can each pick a trump card and I nominated you. Please train alone and meet us at Crocus when the time comes. I don't want you to spread and tell anybody about it, understand?"

"Of course, the secret is safe with me." I smiled and left the office.

"So I did make it into the games huh? The situation is going according to plan..." I mentally smirked and made my way down and joined the Thunder Legion and Laxus-nii.

Flashback~(Third Pov)

Romeo:There's just one way to become the number one in a hurry!

Nab&Warren:*Gasps* Y-You don't mean...

Max: Are you digging for your grave?

Japphire: But that is the fastest way...

Everyone(in their brain):HOW DOES SHE EVEN KNOW WHAT ARE THEY/WE ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT?!

Japphire:You guys are too loud. Plus, that is not the most important thing now. In case you don't understand what they have just talk about, they are talking about a annually held Grand Magic Games,short for GMG, at Domas Flau, in the heart of Crocus. Wizards from all the entire Fiore participate in it to obtain the title ' Best Guild in Fiore'. Our guild has partipated but did not produce...significant results....There is a guild called Sabertooth and they have consecutively won all the matches and now known as Fiore's top guild.

Romeo:Please, we have the tenrou group back!

Markarov:I'm not convinced...

Japphire:Oh,and the winning guild gets 30 million jewels as a rewa-

Markarov:We're in it,brats!!!

End flashback~
At Sabertooth~(Third Pov)

"Listen up! We have two new comers and I want you to treat them with respect!"Jiemma shouted and behind him stood two cloaked figures.

"Who are they?" "Treat them with respect???That's a first." "Their magic level is so low!" Mumbles could be heard.

Jiemma ignored and continued. "They are none other than...Zeref and Achnologia." The two cloaked figures reveled their identity and gasps could be heard.

The first one to recovered the shock was Yukino and she asked where they want their guild marks.

"Black on my left chest." Achnologia said and Zeref wanted dark blue on his left shoulder blade.

"Done! Now you guys are official members of Sabertooth!" Minerva exclaimed and the twin dark mages started to wander around the guild.

"Guys, the master wants to talk to us for the Grand Magic Games." Minerva said and the all teleported to the office.

A few minutes before~

"I am going to announce the members taking part in the games! Sting Eucliffe! Rouge Cheney! Rufus Lore! Yukino Agura!" Jiemma announced as he sat on his chair in the guild.

"Better train hard and win this year's game." Jiemma said. "What do you mean by that? We always win the games!" Sting exclaimed. "This year you will have a strong opponent. I don't think you are able to beat." Jiemma sighed.

"You have got to be kidding me. We are the strongest guild in all Fiore. What could possibly come to our way?"Everyone thought.

Little did they know they are going to get trampled on just by one member.

The strongest Fairy Tail mage,Japphire Jadia.