Chapter Twenty-Six↬↬↬

Previous chapter~

"I think I like you. Not as a friend, but a lover."

Japphire Pov~

"But don't you hate me? Calling me 'damn youkai' all the time."

"Well, if I treat you well, people may notice and now that I think of it, you're not really that bad. Plus if you really kill, there must be a reason. You're too nice."

My eyes went wide with shock as those words came out of his mouth.

"So...you're confessing...?" I stammered and waited for his answer.

"Y-Yeah..."

"Sorry. But-"

"I understand Jade. Sorry that I ask you." Zero turned his head away.

"I haven't finish my sentence dummy. I was going to say that I'll make an exception. I... like you too... But I can't. Sorry Zero, it's for your own good too."

Now it was Zero who eyes went wide with shock.

At the Night class classroom~

"Look. Those two are arguing or something." Aidou said and pointed at Jade and Zero who were 'squabbling'.

Aidou being Aidou, was not paying attention to class saw the entire scene. Even the confessing part.

"Those two are amusing." Ruka commented.

"Sigh...there humans afterall, right?" Takuma joined in the conversation. "Woops. Er...Zero's not human. Jade is, Jade is." Takuma laughed and scratched his neck embarrassingly.

"Sigh...but I want Jade to be in our class... I could maybe convince her to model as well..." Shiki said and Rima just nodded in agreement and hand him another poky stick.

"But she's scary! She mean too! She scared away all my fangirls!!!" Aidou exclaimed and stood up adruptly.

"Aidou, you should talk that loud during lessons. You may disturb other students."

"I don't ca-," Aidou's eyes went wide. "EH?!?! JADE?! ZERO?!WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Aidou exclaimed but was hit by Ruka's book on the face. 《Folks, this was how Facebook began. Haha, gomen ... I just feel like typing that》

"Etto...we are actually suppose to look over you guys... instructions by Kaien of course." Jade smiled and Zero just glared at every vampire in the room.

"You may sit at the back seat there." The teacher sighed and pushed up his glasses.

Jade walked up the stairs with Zero walking behind her, hands in his pocket. All the vampires eyed at their movements as they walk up the stairs to their seats.

When seated already, lesson resumed as per normal but with the vampires more distracted.

Mini Time skip~

The Night class were waiting for there next teacher and Zero was definitely not used to be with this many vampires in the same room.

His hand clasped onto mine tightly and his thumbs are drawing circles on my skin.

"Ne Zero, is it okay to just leave Yuki to patrol?" I whispered Ro him and I could tell he was debating whether should he stay with me or go and check on Yuki.

"Sigh... I think you should check on her. Plus your getting angry every second that you're here." I convinced him and he just sighed and exit through the back door.

"Be safe, Kay? Shout my name if you need help. "He whispered and patted my head before he left.

"So... are you still considering on modeling? Being an idol or singer is fine too." Shiki teleported and sit exceptionally close to me.