Chapter Twenty-Five↬↬↬ Another problem?!

This chapter is going to be short. I promise. I mean really short so...yeah...please don't get angry with me...

Third Pov~

At a place deserted away from urbanisation...

The place was lighted up by several candels and they were already half burned. Wax dripped down the stem of the candles.

In the room, many demons stood infront of a group of guys, who were sitting on a simple looking throne and he was looking down in disappointment.

"Looks like she found out about the matter. How is the plan advancing?" One of the figure said, impatiently drumming his fingers on the hand rest of the throne.

"Apparently, that two good for nothing brothers betrayed us. I told you that they are useless already!" Another man shouted and bang the table. He has dark greenish hair which ends at his chest and dark red eyes and wears a black outfit with black ropes. He wears it with black boots and gloves and has an earring on his left ear.

"Calm down. You're in the presence of the future kings of all lands." A guy with heterochromatic eyes of red and blue calmly said as he dropped down another girl.

" Once we become the kings of all lands, she would have no where to turn to..." several males said and the moonlight reflected their eyes, that showed several pairs of red eyes that gleamed.

"Good, good. That's what we want... Now we just have to wait for the results..."

The figures laughed and the demons just smirked slightly.

"Get ready to invade ...."