Chapter Eight↬↬↬ Day 2

Japphire Pov~

"Shuttup you Flame brain!"

"Icicle pop! Your the noisy one, Frost breath!"

"Charcoal head! Who told you that you could take the last drumstick?!"

"Too bad your hand moves so slow, Ice brain!"

"DAMARE!!!" Erza shouted and requipped out her sword, ready to beat any one who dare defy her.

"A-aye!" The polar opposites said and linked arms together like what best friends would do.

"Mattaku, you should get along together more often..." I sighed and ate the last pancake on my plate.

Once everyone was done eating, I snapped my fingers and I was wearing a long white sleeved shirt that says' boom bitch, get out mah way' and a black tight. I wore a white converse and my hair was plaited and tied to a bun. Securing the bun was a flower rubber band that Ace-nii gave me for my birthday when I was 6.

"Guys, I'm going to the arena first...I need to er...do something..." I quickly teleported to the arena before they could even protest.

I used my magic to enable the Fairy Tail Team A to have a balcony, since theirs is occupied by the guild. With one wave of my hand, a shelter loomed over and it has ice flakes dropping down cooling the place.

I reminded myself to make a firepit somewhere in the corner for Natsu in case he's hungry or pissed off that only Gray has the good stuff.

Once done, I grinned at my work and walked over to Fairy Tail Team B and relised I forgot to 'off' my ice magic and wind magic. The place is very cold and the edges of the seat is frozen and some are already cracked.

Oops...my bad.

I stuck out my tongue and nullified the magic and restored what it looks like before with my time ark magic.

Good thing that they haven't arrive. If not their gonna kill me. Instead of letting my magic off the entire balcony, I made a special cooling 'system' for everyone.

Surrounding them would be wind magic and would only turn off when the user felt that it us enough. That's alot better! I smiled and waited for them to arrive.

Time skip~

"Welcome contestants and spectators to Day 2 of the Grand Magic Games! Kabo~ The first game today is called 'chariot' kabo~ Trump cards are not allowed to attend sorry! Hurry up and gather your participating guild members~Kabo~!" Mato said and for today's guest, we have Jason, a reporter for the 'Sorcer Weekly Magazine'.

Gajeel insisted on taking part so we allowed him to. As a result, the trio dragon Slayers were lacking behind due to motion sickness.

"It's for my friends! For seven years...all that time...they waited for us! It was hard on them... They had sad times... They got humiliated, but they just endured it... And kept protecting the guild... It's for my friends! I want to show them...that Fairy Tail will live on!! That's why I gotta move forward!!" Natsu shouted as he clawed his way to the finishing line.

Natsu...you...I sniffed and noticed all the Fairy Tail members are touched and crying at Natsu's speech. Everyone was moved and I hugged onto Laxus-nii and bawled.

"Wah... Natzu~..."I kept on crying and hugging Laxus-nii tighter and tighter. I kept crying and crying until I was too tired and fell asleep,burying my face into Laxus-nii's chest and doze off.

Third Pov~

"I can't believe she slept after all the crying. And, your shirt is...dry." Gajeel said and pointing to the snoozing Jade.

Laxus was patting her hair and saw the flower rubber band. Laxus smiled and continued to pat her head gently.

She snuggled closer and looked like a chibi version of herself. Mira 'awed' and Juvia was staring at her and she was so tempted to poke her cheeks.

"Next up, we have Bacchus and Elfman! Yes although Bacchus is a Trump card, he is in the participating team. So,let the games...Begin!"

A gong sounded and they readied themselves.

"Shall we make a bet?*hic* If I win the match,*hic* your sisters will entertain me *hic* the entire *hic* night."

Bacchus slurred and Elfman widened his eyes in shock.

" Then if I win, your guild would be called Quarto puppy." Elfman said half way through the battle. The battle was pretty intense and their magic power grew immensely.

The battle lasted on until Bacchus collapsed on the floor defeated and Elfman was kneeling on the floor. Jade was asleep the entire time and everyone stared at her unbelievably.

The next battle was also a unevenly matched battle. Mira have to fight against Jenny, the Trump card, from Blue pegasus. Every girl from the participating team except Jade, who was obviously sleeping, and the Saber members.

Laxus Pov~

Good thing Jade's still asleep, or she will literally freak out. What do you expect from a 15 year old girl? Although her brothers are 22 and 20 respectively,(the twins are 20 while Arcadia is 22) she is still young. Even compared with her vampiric siblings, she's always the youngest. I thought and paid no attention to the battle except the last transformation. You wouldn't want to mess with the devil or else. The best is to stay on her good side.

"Okay, folks! The next and last battle for Day 2 is regarding ALL the Trump cards, kabo~"

Immediately after he said finish the sentence, the sleeping Jade has been teleported to the arena same goes to the other Trump cards.

"You will be fighting each other in this very arena! But....if you got attacked, 20 points will be deducted from your points! If you managed to hit one of your opponent, you will earn 40 points! If you got hit by another, the points you accumulated will be transferred to your attacker!" The host said.

All the Trump cards except the Sabers eyed at the sleeping Jade.

" You have an hour! Let the games...begin!" Yajima said and a gong sounded.

"Get rid of the pest first..." Black Snake said and dashed towards Jade at a high speed, magic ready.

"JADE!!!" Everyone shouted except for master, Laxus and the Thunder Legion. Before Black Snake could even attack, dark magic suddenly came and hit Black Snake.

Gasps could be heard and the entire Domas Flau was silent.

"What...what's this...?" The host exclaimed.