A Lover Dose

I think you just don't care about me, you just don't love me the way i do :

I wake up everyday checking my phone, i write a morning message then delete it, cause i don't wanna annoy you.

i think of you 60 times in a second, every time i hear a love song, i picture my self with you, whenever you don't answer my messages i feel like something is wrong.

At night, i write a goodnight message but i tell my self you're already sleeping so maybe it will wake you up.

In middle of the day, i write more than a thousand texts, just about you.

I miss you every second, every hour , every day.

I can't say your name in font of you, cause i'm afraid to not say it the right way, even thought i know it so well.

You're the sun shine of my days, the moon light of my nights, you're my guardian angel.

You're the source of my power, my strength, my Remedy, my pain killer

My favourite melody is your voice, i love to hear your talk, i never get bored.

I know that nobody's prefect but for me you are more than perfect, you're perfection it self !

Whenever i think about you, i have that stupid smile that appears .

You're the only person who brighten up my day when i'm sad.

You're the one who knows and understand me better than anybody .

You're the one who make my heart race, my mind blows, you're that one who makes me shiver when you say Hi .

You're the one i love , the one i Adore, the one i can't live without.

I wonder why i'm writing all this, but i know that i love you with all my heart,if you broke it , i'll love you with all the little pieces, cause you're simply my everything, you're my life. You're my oxygen, You're my universe.

One day, maybe, you'll be so real to me, so here, so mine...

but now, you're just that person i know, that barely notices me, that person i dream about every night, talk about everyday...

My feelings are just pure and simple, "love" , i love you , and it takes every inch of strength i have to tell you, i can say it a billion times.

I adore you , with all my heart, and don't worry, my brain knows everything and he's quite happy with my decision.

And i wonder if you ever felt something for me ? if you ever wonder how i do? or what i'm doing ?

i wonder if you love me like i do ?