One Split Second

A/N: this is not a poem and not a story, i don't know where you can situate this but it's just really random and I needed to publish it.
.
.
.
.

Tell me butterfly, if you ever stopped a second and wondered Who really cares if you are alive ?.

Then again, I wonder, Why is it you butterfly that I am talking with ?, there's so many people around me and I keep talking to you.

Tell me butterfly, when was the first fight you had at home? Was it a weekend? Was it with your sibling, parents or other members?,

Did they care about your tears ?

Did they hear your prayers and screams?

Dear Butterfly, I must confess,

For me, today was a mess.

Then again, I wonder, of them all, Who really knows what I feel?, who really see what I endure?

Tell me butterfly, is it wrong wishing them the best while they wish me death?

Tell me butterfly-if you care and stop by- to give you a gift, because that's what my parents taught me.

If you care and stop by, little butterfly, I'll do my best to protect you, because that's what I learnt to do.

Dear butterfly, have you ever wondered, why is the sky so blue ?

Dear butterfly, the sky loves us and he's just sad because of all what we do.

The sky wants us to rise and shine, he wants to us to die with pride, he wants us to live in peace, to learn what is love, what is joy and what is forgiveness.

The sky, my dear butterfly, cries for you and I.

The sky, my dear friend, if he could,would hold you in his arms and protects you from this world.

But...

The sky is miles apart

And you, My butterfly, flew away, leaving me here with my drama and my melancholy.

The butterfly whom I called a friend, is now long gone with that wind,

And hang in the window, remain a cut curtain and the rope of an innocent incident.

Tell me butterfly, will we meet in heavens or deep in the abyss??

Tell me butterfly, do I still have the heart to smile? Or a life to die?