Strangers Friendship

We all began strangers.

Two people who don't know each other and ends up getting confronted to a meeting because of some fate or plain reasons.

Two class seats, one full and another empty, a person joins another and the silence is too awkward that it gets broken : a friendship is born.

The community expands with needs : i need a ruler from the student in first table, last table took my rubber, i have the same skirt as the window table girl... and so on until everyone knows everyone.

Settlement of names and nicknames are pretty easy : all people having the same first letter should have something or nothing in common ( they are mostly called by their family names after that) , beautiful people are easy to remember, weirdos, stubborns and annoying ones too, the rest get asked their names for quite a long time. Nicknames are based on shape and ability of that friend or resemblance to a famous or common thing.

This sort of selection is made almost every year or even month or day, it usually ends up in two ways : simple friendship or total betrayal and level up to enemies. But we don't care about this at all.

One of the most amazing friendships you can have is the most unexpected ones :

You think inside yourself when you first notice that person "i like that shirt" and then out of the blue you just happen to bump into them and tell them right away your first thought.

Second meeting is less awkward and you don't cook it up in your mind at all :

" hey Blue shirt what's up ? By the way do you have a name ?"

" Friends call me Rainbow, it's in an evil way, you ?"

" well, Hell queen is good for me".... And so it begins.

One of the best friendships in the world is the one with no expectations, no rules or formalities, you just enter someone's life by bumping into the door and break it.

Trust start building itself because someone's honesty can be read in their eyes,  common points will appear alone,

No need to ask.

No need to search.

Everything is set in a perfect balance according to universe's laws.

The instinct of equality starts setting in, without even knowing , we find ourselves accepting this person in every way.

This one person will sure change your life, they'll be by your side through anything,

Good and bad times,

Because that's what are true friends made for.

Any friendship starts between two strangers, but

rare are the strangers who end up in an eternal friendship.

Ask yourself one thing :

Who is the stranger you bumped in ??