Wishes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes- Cinderella.

Ever since i know you, there is one question in my mind : Is it enough to have you only in my dreams?

Wanna hear one of them? a total mess.!

I was lying on my bed ,your play list on my ears, i fell asleep , peacefully.

My last thought, "You" :

-Do you love me ? i asked .

You answered by «Yes»

-From 1 to 10?

- there's no limits... You said , running your fingers through your hair.

-so describe your feelings ! , I dared , not really waiting for an answer but it was.......

Beautiful , your words were MAGIC :

«i love you, cause you're my princess, you're the person i wanna spend all my life with. you're the reason why i live, you're that person i think about when i wake up, the one i can't wait to meet, you're the one that makes me happy, the one that knows me, the one that stands beside me in any situation, you're the one to understand my smile, my silence, my pain, You're the ONE for me»

What a Typical girl's dream?!!!

« I love you, and I'll still love you , forever...»

You kissed me , in my forehead , You came closer to me, you took my hand, put it on your chest :

«you feel my heart beating ?. it's because of you, you make me alive...»

I blushed, you've put your hands around me, bringing me closer to you, hugging me :

« Feel that warmth?. you make me real...»

I smiled.

Nothing between us now, You've put a kiss on my lips, just a peck, and you went few inches away :

« I love you, and i...»

And suddenly i woke up :

My alarm! i mean, sometimes objects get you back to reality...

I tried a billion nights to finish that dream.

It was so Real , but i know it's just a dream.

It was so true , but i know it's just a wish.

As i remember that dream, i tell my self i had so much opportunities, looking at the past, i still remember how i used to love you.

Now, the only thing left for me is to dream , just to imagine you.

"We're not afraid of love, we're afraid to not be loved" ,and i can say that after every dream, the only thing that matters to me is that i still have feelings for you.

I've spent few nights Awake, thinking about when will i meet you again, where will i meet you again? . Only one answer come to my mind : "at Night in a Dream".

And as they say : "in my dream , you're my life . but in my life , you're just a dream"