Disastreous Beauty

" I would choose a galaxy to paint that person, make the entire world remember and wonder."

There are very few people in life that you come across and make you pause, they make you want to stop everything and stare until you're out of breath.

You can't catch the glowing feeling in the room, then you wonder, is it their hair, skin, maybe both? no, it's their soul, that vibe they give out that you want to catch and hold close, thinking maybe it would make you feel better, make you feel whole again.

Maybe you saw them once, twice, everyday for a week, but you never confronted them face to face, and you take all the time you need to study their features, you learn to recognize them faceless, then - because there must be a then- you get the chance to sit face to face, seeing each other, studying their gaze, the freckles in their cheeks, the bright color of their eyelashes, you wonder what's the name of the brown in their eyes, and you try to get a handle on how they make you feel.

WHITE

what's white? a color that reflects all others, it absorbs nothing, only reflects, and if you're attentive enough,some kind of white doesn't need to reflect anything, some white glows alone like a lightning, it strikes you to the core and what can you do but wonder if it's chaos or beauty ?

Along the days you learn one true rule of life : the only constant is change.

ORANGE

Can you picture orange ?, in a fruit, a fire flame, the sunset maybe? I picture it in a person, orange is a person, little orange dots people call freckles, and bright hair color people call ginger, and smooth bright skin too light to be normal, a person like fire, warm and burning, bright and dark, steady and dancing, the paradox in a human, the paradox in a human is orange.

If I could catch a thing in life, anything, it would be the sky.

BLUE

Once an artist said that blue was the most expressive color, and only blue lovers know how it feels, when you're happy it's blue, sad is blue, mad is blue and sick is blue. orange can be blue too.

You see that person smiling, then you see them mad, you see them crying and you see them dancing, they share with you what they love and what they don't, they explain to you what the blue perspective of life is : it's a constant state of the unfine with short moments of happiness. blue is more than a color, it's a state of mind, you see blue in everything, you see blue in them, all shades at once.

GREY

Not white but not black, it's somewhere in between, like a boat half floating, you try to save them and save you, can it go both ways? is there even a way ? it's the beauty of it, there no way two people at the bottom could save each other, but they try, they try to help you cope with life even though they're in deeper shit than you, they stand with you in the bad and the good days, they wait for you in the middle of the road, in that place in between, and to them, you'll stand in that place in between, between loving and hating it, wanting their happiness and wanting to be part of it, you'lll be

BLACK

what's black ? it's all the colors at once, all mixed, smashed together to create the perfect master piece.

In space, around us, black is the definition of emptiness, darkness, the void around, well, they're the first proof to break that theory, they're so full of everything, of love, life, sorrow, broken promises, mend heart, day dreams and unfinished plans, they're filled of so many things that only black would suit the canva, only black can explain the fullness of their soul, only black can explain the disaster they do to your life.

If I could paint, I'd paint that person with the fire of stars, with the darkness of space and the clouds of the skies. If I could paint this person to the world, I'd paint them in a melody, a sweet slow piano lullaby, because that's how you remember the beauty of things, the disasterous beauty of life is felt with eyes closed