my kind of GREEK

Always wonder about how other see me, but most of all i always want to know what turns in your mind when we're together ?

BUT , Let's see first what's in mine :

I love Greek people, i don't know why but i think they're happy, and full of life, they are beautiful, wise, they like adventure and they live simply.

somehow i feel you're Greek too, but every human is unique . and every human belongs to another.

somehow God created you to be my myth, my legend, my Hercule, my hero, My GREEK !

Let me define what GREEK involves :

Greek is my definition for pure love , no matter how far , no matter where, no matter all conditions, Greek travels by the heart, by Love Rails

It's a person, the one you can't live without, the one you can't breathe without, the one you can't Imagine without . Your Greek nourishes your mind before your body !

It's all love beautiful life quotes, it's all what world wonders , Greek is a  way to think , a way to live.

Try to see it with this point of view :

"You're NOT present WITH that person BUT you're present IN them"

Quite confusing, but when you are with Your GREEK, you'll feel that way .

I've never had that Greek person actually, but i dreamed of it a billion times. I dreamed of  billion texts and billion promises :

Today i know you, and you my friend is most precious gift god has ever given to me, too bad you're not next to me but I'll keep you within my heart , always next to me my little angel <3

i remember of how many times i dreamed about a sweet, pure text :

I wish you a day, as bright as your smile, as warm as a sunshine and as lovely as a Roses' garden.

I wish a billion things to, like meeting my Greek, spending the rest of my life with MY one and only.

Let's now take a tour on Your mind:

You believe in such thing called spirit ??

You are honest in Your words ?

I don't have the answer to my questions, cause you never let me into your heart, you never spoke to me freely, sincerely, purely.

You always think about what i feel, and what i do.

Well, I've always thought you could be my Greek, but it's way far now .

To me, you're not my Greek, nor my friend.

You are that person i barely know, i once shared few things with, i may have regretted few things i tried to show you, few texts i tried to read you.

I once almost regretted the day i met you, but i understood that it doesn't matter after all.

I'll meet my Greek one day, no matter how long it takes, if it is meant to be, it will be!

________

Author's note :  that was kind of lame to write cause i should've put more example texts in it, but since my friends didn't send me the article so i updated by my own.

So do you like the idea of Greek or no?

comment Your definitions and your thoughts .

thanks <3<3