Part 10

You were surrounded by darkness. At first, you thought that you were floating. Not in any sort of direction, just aimlessly flowing with the wind. Then you noticed something. You could feel something, something grounding you. You were no longer floating, now you were as heavy as lead. You tried to move your arm. You got nothing, not even a slight twitch of your finger. You quickly figured out what was happening. You were in a coma. You tried to think back to the last thing that you remembered. You remember something. A mission! Your mother sent you to infiltrate the DWMA and find out the weaknesses of the schools most valued students. You were sent there with Niku. You became worried about her, she is strong but she's still not a witch. If you were in a coma what happened to her! You suddenly felt someone pet your tail. The tail of Neko is extremely sensitive so it shocked you out of your coma, which you were already half out of anyways.

You see some people that look awfully familiar although you can't quite remember who they are. Seeing the egotistical one with blue hair ranting on about how he will surpass God strikes a small chord. Black⭐️star! That's his name! Your head is pounding. Black⭐️star's rambling isn't helping.

"Black⭐️star! Shut the hell up!" You scream

"Y/n! You're awake!" Hiro so obviously points out. Hiro. You remember him. But only him. Sure you remember Black⭐️star's name but that's mostly because he kept calling himself a star and by word association plus his voice and appearance brought back his name, but only his name.

"H-Hiro, what's going on? Who are these people?"

"Not cool y/n, you remember Hiro and Black⭐️star but not me!"

"Well excuse me, Soul, if all I can do is remember names using stupid words that you guy use too often! Be glad I can at least do that!"

"Wait, what! How did you know my name! I didn't say anything yet!"

"I don't know? Maybe it's because I'm your weapon. I remember you, though!"

"Does that make me your favorite?" He said in a mocking way

"Don't flatter yourself."

Then Stein cut in.

"Hello y/n, I'm professor Stein. I'm your instructor here at the DWMA. You were knocked out in a fight by ms. Alburn (a/n I know that I butchered the spelling) and her weapon partner Mr. Evans." He said pointing to Soul and Maka. You could see the guilt in Soul's eyes. Normally you find unhappiness in strangers hilarious despite your father's attitude you just can't help it, but this time you had to keep it in. You need to find out more about what you've found out so far. If this is a mission then maybe you have some files or records somewhere. If things went according to plan then Niku should be transporting them to mom. Let's just hope for the best.

"So y/n, you have cat ears? And a tail?" Liz asked

"Even so you're still perfectly symmetrical!"

"Sorry, you had to find out my fluffy little secret this way."

"Yes! The name stuck!"

"It's ok we understand. You didn't want us to judge you based on your ears and tail."

"Jeez Maka, when you put it like that it sounds so sappy."

"Oh, y/n! I almost forgot! I brought some food for everyone, just in case you woke up, so we could celebrate!"

"Thanks, Tsubaki! That's sounds wonderful."

"Ooh I want the one with the giraffe on it!"

You all ate but you couldn't just relax. You needed to find out what happened while you were on this mission. You needed to find those files.

(A/n here's another chapter to keep you happy for another who knows how long)