Cindy

Chapter 9

" I could of sworn I seen this guy". Cindy walked around the beach and fixed her tan floppy hat and adjusted her sun glasses. Cindy was in st. Thomas on one of there fabulous beaches. She was looking around for her victim.

" There he is. With his fine ass". She strutted over to him. He was sitting under a tree drinking out of a coconut. " Too bad he's a psycho. Would've made him my boy toy." She said under her breath. "Hey". She said. She sat on the cool sand next to him.

" Hi beautiful". He smiled and took her hand, just as Mya said he did when they first met. " What's your name?".

" Lauren". She lied. She played with the sand with her feet and acted a little shy, all apart of her act.

" Mike". He responded. He looked her up and down. He liked what he saw.

" You just gonna stare?". Cindy needed him to fall in love with her for him to come back to America with her. She promised Mya two weeks and she meant it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I have to go back to America". Cindy kissed Maverick A.K.A Mikes bare chest. They had just finished one of their many love sessions. Maverick was an aggressive lover, and Cindy took it like a champ. She preferred calm and smooth sex but Maverick was the complete opposite. He liked to bit her and dog her out. It didn't make it any better they had sex twice a day, everyday. But it was fine, she thought of all the ways she could torture his ass when Mya got to him. She made a promise she would be present.

" No. Stay here with me". He nippled on her ear and held her from behind. He squeezed her when she told him that she was leaving.

" I have to work". She explained. Cindy was lying through her teeth, her husband paid for everything she owned. She wasn't gonna tell him though.

" I can get you a job up here".

" All my family is in America".

" I'll pay for them to come here. You seen how big my house is. We can live somewhere else and they can live there".

Cindy sat thinking. This guy was not giving up. Then she came up with an idea. " Lets get married". She turned around and faced him.

His eyes got big then small. A grin crossed his face. " You would marry me?".

" Yes. I want a big wedding". She kissed his lips. " Yellow and white everything". She kissed him again. " I know this fabulous place in Jersey". She looked at his facial expression.

He stared at her with interest. She had to get him to come.

" Your gonna be with me forever?" He asked. He held her hand and stared deep into her eyes.

" Yes. Isn't that what you want?".

" Yes". He thought for moment. " And after we marry we come straight back right?".

" Right".

" Let's do it". He was excited now, his dick got hard all over again. Cindy smiled but in the inside she was dreading there next sex session she knew was coming on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cindy walked around her hotel room fully naked with the air condition on blast. Maverick had just left and she was glad of it. Her coochie hurt and she needed a break.

She walked to the bed, picked up her phone, and dialed Mya number.

" It's done. I'm leaving in the morning and he's leaving in the afternoon." She paced the room and lit a cigarette and decided not to tell her about the sex. She had something planned for his ass.