Glass Heart (Chapter 15)

Liam's POV

"Li.. I d-don't feel to good..." Niall whispered, his amber eyes staring into my soul, why has he got my eyes? Why doesn't my baby feel well? This doesn't make sense.

"Baby, it's okay... Everything's going to be fine" I hush, grabbing Niall's face when he started crying and rolled us over so I was laying down and he was on top. Crying into my chest while I rubbed my hands up and down his back. I gasped when I felt something sharp digging into my skin, I looked down and saw Niall's hands scrunched up into fist and gripping onto my skin.. Has he got sharp nails as well?

"Niall babe... Look at me" I pleaded, sitting up and ignored Louis and Harry's gasps when Niall looked up in their direction, noticing his eyes. Tears rolled down his pink cheeks. I brought up my hand and ran my knuckles down his cheek. He brought up his hand and put his palm over my hand, he suddenly stopped and his eyes shot open when he saw his sharp nails.

"L-Liam?" He stuttered, flipping his hand over to look at his sharp claws, picking up the other hand and gasping noticing he also had claws on that hand. It doesn't make sense, was them people back there wolfs? What has happened to my baby. 

"It's okay Niall, it's just a little, misunderstanding" I tried to reach out for him but he snapped, he flinched and stood up, clutching his throat as he did so and looked wide eyed at Harry and Louis, flashing them a quick smile before turning to me. 

"This is your fault" He spat, backing away from me, wha? "You've made me like this, what have you done to me?!" He screamed. 

I stood up and made my claws grow sharp and eyes change amber before slowly walking towards Niall, I let my nails go back in as I just let my eyes lite up. 

I didn't do this did I? Why was Niall feeling sick? I didn't even think wolfs could change people into them, I thought that was only vampires. 

"N-Niall, you're going to have to calm down,.. I don't know what's h-happened to you." 

I lifted my hand up and his back hit a tree, his eyes were wide, and I was pretty sure his eyes were brighter than mine and bigger, and they sure as hell made him look even cuter. But I didn't like the fact that Niall was in pain.

"Where does it hurt?" I asked, placing my hand on his arm but he snapped, shoving his arm behind his back and gave me a blank expression. 

"I-I" He whimpered before, he slowly pointed to his throat, I lifted my hand up towards his neck and gently placed it where he pointed to where it hurt and wrapped my fingers around his neck gently. 

He whimpered again and placed his hand over my gently, guiding where it hurt; when my hand made contact where it hurt, he took a sharp intake of breath before squeezing his eyes shut and gripping my hand. 

"We need to take him to the Doctor's" A deep voice recommended, I turned towards Harry and Louis,  furrowing my eyebrows at Harry, showing my teeth slightly, was he crazy?! 

"Are you mad?!" I exclaimed, my voice changed into the one I used to scare the douche bag from earlier; feeling Niall tense and whimper even more from beside me, I turned towards him and gave him a sympathetic look before snapping my head back to Harry. "We can't take him, what are you going to say exactly? 'Oh hi Doc! erm my friend Niall kinda has amber eyes, sharp teeth, and claws, oh! And his boyfriend is a wolf, have any ideas what might've happened?" I snickered. Crossing my arms over my chest and watching Harry duck his head before muttering a small 'sorry' before putting his hand around Louis.

"Li?, I d-don't feel t-to good" Niall whimpered before rushing behind the brown tent and emptying his stomach. I cringed and went over to comfort Niall, the only way we could figure out what was wrong with Niall was by the internet, and I hadn't used that in a long time.