Chapter One: Emails

First of all, I don't know why I'm starting a story like this.

This idea has been on my mind for days now so I figured that I post it here.

---------------------------------------------------

"A few more minutes left..." You said as you were downloading the latest build of Yandere Simulator. You were a fan of the game, more like, the debug builds.

You were always in Yandere Dev's blog, checking for new updates. You were always the first viewer, liker and commenter on his YouTube videos.

You were just an avid fan of the game and it's creator.

"Yes finally!" You yelled as it had finished downloading. You immediately open the program and started to play with it.

But there was one problem that stopped you from playing. There was a bug.

The bug annoyed you so much you pressed random buttons on your keyboard.

"Why can't I pick up this damn weapon?!" You tried so hard to press the letter for picking up the weapon. You also tried to press the other letters on the keyboard. "Damn it!"

Before you can rage, you closed the game and opened Chrome. You now want to send an email to Yandere Dev for the annoying bug you encountered.

Hi Yandere Dev,

I seem to have a bug to report. You see, I recorded myself playing it and I can't seem to pick up any weapons.

I hope you don't trash this...

-y/n

Moments after sending the email, you were notified of a reply. You immediately checked your email account and you saw Yandere Dev's reply to your email.

Thank you for notifying me y/n. I seem to have uploaded the wrong file I guess...

I'm just really tired and stressed with all these stupid emails (not including yours) being sent.

Anyway, thank you again y/n. You were the first one to report a bug regarding the latest build.

PS: Your video amused me ;)

-Yandere Dev

It was quite a long reply though your insides were tingling. You can't believe Yandere Dev actually replied to you in a good mood tone. You replied to the email, just thanking him.

Thank you for noticing my email Yandere Dev-san!

Was that winky face really necessary?

-y/n

You clicked send and there came a reply a minute later. 'He types so fast' you thought.

My account was on and your email eventually came first on my list.

And yes, that face was really necessary ;)

-Yandere Dev-san

You two continued sending emails to one another.

Aren't you supposed to be busy? You still have another build to do, not that I'm crushing your relaxation or anything.

-y/n

---

You're quite right about me relaxing right now. I just need to clear my head up to all these stress the stupid emails are bringing me.

I'm just glad i have someone to talk to though my time is running out. I still need to upload the latest build and fix the bug you reported.

Until next time y/n ;)

-Yandere Dev-san

---

O-okay Yandere Dev...bye :)

-y/n

You sent your last message and shut your computer off, thinking of what had just happened. You were talking to Yandere Dev and he was surprisingly, in a good mood.

Will he talk to you again though?

-------------------------------------------------

I dunno if I did it nice or what

Tell me please~